ZBrushCentral

Zbrush 4R7 BPR turntable render locks up my PC at 60-90% completion

Zbrush 4R7, using the 32 bit version of Zbrush, the 64 bit seemed to be unstable.

Windows Ultimate 64 bit SP1
Intel i7 4790k 4.0 Ghz
Kingston 8GB(2x4GB) HyperX 2133MHz DDR3 Ram
Sapphire Dual-X R9 280 Graphics Card - 3GB GDDR5

Hello, I hope someone can please help me out. I am out of idea on how to fix Zbrush 4R7 BPR turntable render locking up my PC at 60-90% completion.

I am trying to figure out why I am unable to render out turntables using BPR. Rendering turntable without BPR works fine, but soon as I hit BPR and try to render out a turntable it always seems to lock up my whole PC. My guess is that it has to do with the shadows but I have tried leaving the default on and still had the problems.

I cannot even alt/tab to task manager when I try to do a BPR turntable the whole system hangs. My model isn’t very big about 400,000 to 800,000 polys. I have tried different versions of it, I have Dyna-meshed it, capped holes, Z-remeshed as well. I never had this issue with any other versions of Zbrush.

Sorry I cannot take a picture of it but as I said my whole PC locks up most times when I try it, maybe about 19/20 times now, with 2 different tools/projects.

Thank you for any help in advance. :D:D