ZBrushCentral

New work

Libusa
Hi Guys,

Sorry for no replies because I haven’t used zbrush central for so long I changed my email which meant I had no messages or ability to reply hahha sorted now I created a new profile.
I’m going to use this thread to put some new projects up and some doodles I’ve been working on since I was last around, I hope you enjoy them.

Its been a while since I last posted any work, I’ve been ploughing most of my time into my career and had little time for any personal works. I made this sculpt over a year ago and finally decided to take this one all the way, I hope you like it and its good to be back. I’ll give you some info below but feel free to drop me a mail if you have any questions.

Cheers guys

Dan

Sculpt: ZbrushR7
Texture: Zbrush/Bodypaint/Photoshop
Model: Zbrush/XSI
Comp: Photoshop/Lightroom, Used Lightroom to touch up levels and cross process the final renders.
Hair: Zbrush Fibres /Modo Hair, exported hair curves from Zbrush at low previs level then used these as guides in Modo.
UV: UVLayout Pro

Hey guys,

Here’s a few pieces from the sketchbook, all sculpted in Zbrush from Dynamesh sphere.

1391610_680576175299852_1263566394_n.jpg
DMCryPortFull10.jpg
creature_day_43.jpg
DMCryPortFull9.jpg
creature_day3_2.jpg1385837_682373005120169_1894870482_n.jpg

df1.jpg
df2.jpg
df3.jpg
speedsculpt14.jpg
vanderberg2.jpg
ed.jpg

Attachments

ed.jpg

1 Like

daniel-crossland-cretin1.jpg
daniel-crossland-3.jpg
daniel-crossland-overlay.jpg
rinaldo.jpgdf2.jpg

Attachments

daniel-crossland-cretin1.jpg

rinaldo.jpg

1 Like

These are beautiful! Especially the body of the woman that’s so beautifully sculpted and rendered! I hope I can attest to your skills later if I end up having the time! ahhhh ><

Hi guys,

Here’s a few renders of the anatomy figures I did for 3DTotal, including some photos of the final cast.
Master 3Dptint was done by Ownage, and the final sculpt from Zbrush was prepared using the 3D Exporter.

male1.jpgmale2.jpg
male31.jpganatomyfigurefull.jpg
anatomyfigurefull_top.jpgfemale1.jpg

Attachments

anatomyfigurefull.jpg

anatomyfigurefull_top.jpg

1 Like

productmain_02.jpg
tumblr_nfjpiovxIF1u43p2wo2_1280.jpg3dtotal_anatomy-figure_feature1.jpg

1 Like

The Planar versions I did for 3DTotal earlier this year.

Capture1.JPGtumblr_ngd10zTM921u43p2wo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_ngd10zTM921u43p2wo2_1280 (1).jpgtumblr_ngd10zTM921u43p2wo1_1280.jpg

1 Like

They look really good. Well done!

@vlad74 Cheers man glad you like them.

Impressive works! congrats!

Great work. :slight_smile:
I actually bought all the 3D Total figures except the ones with the scifi armor. :slight_smile:

amazing portfolio you got here.
those echorche pieces must have been fun to work on.
good job. looking forward for more.

oh! yeah… i’m pretty sure you will go toprow with this one…

-r

Where can I buy the planar and muscle figures?

Amazing thread btw! I really really like hard surface sketches and your anatomy figures!

@Takai : hey an many thanks, the planar is just getting ready to go so will be available here ASAP
https://shop.3dtotal.com/figures/anatomy-figure.html

@rasmusW: hey man many thanks, I remember you we talked in the olds days when zbrush was so young:) nostalgic!

@ArashB: cheers man

@Ghostman: hi man cheers for the support keep posted there’s some stuff in the works you might like;)

@swuell: cheers man much appreciated and I’m sure you will get there keep going never stop!

Unseen Razer concept I worked on at Ninja Theory which unfortunately never made it into production for more info on the project and more early concepts click the link below.
http://www.hellblade.com/?p=17227

daniel-crossland-front.jpg
daniel-crossland-3quater.jpg
daniel-crossland-back.jpg

Attachments

daniel-crossland-3quater.jpg

daniel-crossland-front.jpg

daniel-crossland-back.jpg

1 Like

Very cool stuff, love all of it. Sent you a pm.

Incredible work Dan

@AJ Jefferies1
Hey man cheers, its been a while yeah?
glad to see you are still banging work out!

@enemator
Hi man cheers for the mail, I like your gruesome aliens man, I’ll drop you a mail back tonight.

Cheers all

Dan

What a supreme talent! Your work is exquisite and very original. Kudos.