Default A Noob Sketchbook

Hi guys ! I am completely new to this forum and sculpting in general. I have found that I have a passion for it and will be posting my work up here. Please go easy on me as I am new but constructive criticism will always be appreciated. I have been using Zbrush for about a month now and here is some of the stuff I have come up with !

I am a huge Lost fan and so I decided to sculpt John Locke. I still have a great deal to learn as you can tell but I think I am stepping in the right direction !

Here is another couple of sculpts :

One More ! :

Member Follow User Gallery

good work keep posting

Here is another random sculpt :

Thanks Cosmic !

Hi guys, here is my latest sculpt. I still have a great deal to learn and I am struggling with making details in clothes. If anyone knows of any tutorials I would greatly appreciate it ! Here is a test render of my latest !

Here is another update ! Going to work on the vest tomorrow !

Here is a new compositing test :

I literally watched your Joker sculpt on Youtube yesterday. And Here you are posting the final result on ZBC... looks good man. Looks good!

@Evil SniperXV Thanks mate for the support and kind words !

Here is my latest sculpt. It is another Batman based off of The Dark Knight Returns. Still learning how to use Zbrush but I think I am making light steps in the right direction ! Any input would be greatly appreciated !

Full Batman sculpt attempt based off of The Dark Knight returns. Having real trouble with sculpting the boots anyone have suggestions on how to do so ? Please !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast