ZBrushCentral

Online Zbrush Workshop Launching next week

Hey Guys!
I hope you are well,

all infos can be found here:
www.pierrebenjamin.com/online-workshop/
https://www.facebook.com/artofpierrebenjamin

Any questions please feel free to contact me: <workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com>
<workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com>
<workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com><workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com>
</workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com>
Regarding the actual structure of the course:

• Level of the course will be from Beginner to Intermediate.
  • Prices will range from $450 upwards (for a Standard Enrollment) – Payment will be made through Paypal.
  • Length of each the course will be 8 weeks in duration.
  • 2 hours sessions Live streamed every week (Will be every Tuesday- first session on Tuesday 2nd of June 2015 @ 2PM GMT London UK time)
  • Location will be Online.
  • Each Online classes will be limited to 10 Students maximum.
  • The workshop put emphasis on workflow methods, hence you can use alternative 3D package software if you wish
  • This course is suitable for people who wish to improve their knowledge in modeling and texturing low poly characters.

there will be 8 Sessions of 2 hours each, where I will be giving lectures on the following

• Anatomy
  • Sculpting Digitally using Zbrush
  • Retopologizing using Dynamesh, Zremesher and Maya 2015 Quad draw tool and reprojection after retopology
  • Unwrapping using UVMaster
  • Texturing using Alphas, Polypaint and Zapplink
  • Baking Normal Maps, Ambient Occlusion, Specular Maps
  • Rendering, lighting and shading
  • and lots of tips on how to speed workflow, sculpting Anatomy, heads, clothes, shoes, texturing eyes cloth etc

Each sessions will have an assignment for the week after and I will give personal detailed feedback on all the work you send me, within the class as well as on a one to one basis.

Throughout the workshop the aim is that you should be focusing on modeling one single character within the 8 weeks and also doing side sculpts as a way of dealing with other problems.

The workshop will start on Tuesday 2nd of June with a non-stop 2 hours live session from UK at 1.30 PM (GMT+1) Every week, until the end of July each session will take place on Tuesdays.

Regarding the actual structure of the course:

there will be 8 Sessions of 2 hours each, where I will be giving lectures on the following

• Anatomy
  • Sculpting Digitally using Zbrush
  • Retopologizing using Dynamesh, Zremesher and Maya 2015 Quad draw tool and reprojection after retopology
  • Unwrapping using UVMaster
  • Texturing using Alphas, Polypaint and Zapplink
  • Baking Normal Maps, Ambient Occlusion, Specular Maps
  • Rendering, lighting and shading
  • and lots of tips on how to speed workflow, sculpting Anatomy, heads, clothes, shoes, texturing eyes cloth etc

Each sessions will have an assignment for the week after and I will give personal detailed feedback on all the work you send me, within the class as well as on a one to one basis.

Throughout the workshop the aim is that you should be focusing on modeling one single character within the 8 weeks and also doing side sculpts as a way of dealing with other problems.

The workshop will start on Tuesday 2nd of June with a non-stop 2 hours live session from UK at 1.30 PM (GMT+1) Every week, until the end of July each session will take place on Tuesdays. (If time slot is inconvenient I may be able to re arrange if needed be!)

A Paypal payment request for the Workshop Fee (US$450) will be sent to the applicants.

When you have made the payment, I will add you to the private workshop Facebook group.

The great news is that I added Marvelous Designer 4 to the list of software which I will be teaching!! As a cloth simulator it provides lots of fast solutions to tackle clothes and many other projects.

If you any questions feel free to email me back or call me on Skype at : pierrelaffoux

Feel free to have a look at my Art Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/art<wbr>ofpierrebenjamin

When you have made the payment, I will add you to the private workshop Facebook group, so please return the page attached below so that I know where to find you on Facebook please. Through this group I will remind you of upcoming sessions and post some work!

The course will be live and streamlined via the app gotomeeting.com,
you can install the application on your iPhone/ Android/ iPad etc
(http://www.gotomeeting.com/<wbr>online/)

For software requirements:
Please aim at having the following ones:

· Pixologic Zbrush 4R7 and the KeyShot 5 bridge
· Marmoset Toolbag 2
· KeyShot 5

<workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com></workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com></workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com></workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com>

Attachments

banner new pierre online workshop 014.jpg

banner new pierre online workshop 010.jpg

banner new pierre online workshop 004.jpg

banner new pierre online workshop 016.jpg

A few seats left for my online Zbrush workshop starting next week!
Summer deal! Price has gone down!
$350/Registration for my next Workshop is now open:

Online Zbrush course of 8 week lenght!
http://pierrebenjamin.com/online-workshop/
August 10th to Sept 28th 2015
Any questions please feel free to contact me:
<workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com>

http://pierrebenjamin.com/online-workshop/

<workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com></workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com></workshop.pierrebenjamin@gmail.com>