ZBrushCentral

Captain Iron The Comicon Challenge Entries

Hey Folks. Here my entry in the comicon Challenge 2015, the theme was FUSION. I try imagen I try imagen, if the captain needed armor as the iron man. As Tony Stark would make armor for the captain. It was hard to do, why all remitted to the Iron Patriot.
In attached some imagens about the process. Basicly i did my sketch in zbrush, apply the decimation and reconstruction in maya. Render with v-ray 3.0 Beta
But I managed to finish in time. I hope enjoy.

Attachments

LOOKDOWN_3dtotal.jpg

PASS_LATERAL_ART_STATION_menor.jpg

EVOLUCAO.jpg

APRESENTACAO_FRONT_BACK.jpg

fantastic work man.everything about this piece is mindblowing.;):wink:

Thank´s! Diablo!

This is such a sick design.

It would make for an awesome comic character.

Here, some virews in clay and polygroups, in zbrush.

The Design is so cooool, i would love to see Captain America in this Suit for next part of Avengers…

Awesome Work…

really cool mix and execution!

yep! looking good, great start.I like the different look you’re going for. The pose blockout is coming along really well,Good luck !

Hello Guys, Here i´m here one more time. Now i bring to you my character for Cgplus Contest " STAR WARS REIMAGENED".
Was done in zbrush, maya, mari, Vray and pos production on photoshop.

I aways use zbrush for create my concept ideas and then topology in maya. After finish my process in maya, i return for zbrush for open some uvs, or insert some splits hole, this tool
it´s really awesome, if you use Got from Zbrush, it is much better. So here some images and videos about my process.

Darth malgus face.

Superb man. How much time did it take?

So man, I think I spent about 150 hours, I did in my spare time between my work.

Badass! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great comp!

God, I love Star Wars Reimagined projects and your execution is no exception. Brilliant model, excellent pose and perfect render. How’s Mari for handling this kind of work?

Looks great. I would like more to see standard lightsaber width but other than that great.

I have few questions. Did you used displacements maps or normals ? What kind of lightning you did on this ? Just hdr lightning or some directional lights setup ?

Hello man, i think 140 hours. between my profissional jobs :smiley:

Looks great. I would like more to see standard lightsaber width but other than that great.

I would love to see Captain America in this Suit for next part of Avengers.

140 hours to complete it, it take a lot of work, if it in next part of Avengers that ll be wonderful.

For sure he’s one from my favourite