ZBrushCentral

Recent work. Sculpture and stuff

Here’s some of my recent ZBrush work. Rendered in Keyshot.
Ben Ridgway 3D vulva.jpgBen-Ridgway-3D-heart-01.jpgBen-Ridgway-3D-sculpture-cubes_01.jpgBen-Ridgway-3D-sculpture-tall_02web.jpgBen-Ridgway-3D-pillar-01_01.jpgBen-Ridgway-3D-sculpture_alien_self_portrait.jpg

Attachments

Ben Ridgway 3D vulva.jpg

1 Like

amazing work!! love it!

Thanks Digitalplankton :slight_smile:

Here’s some more recent work-
infinitum_box_mockup_02web.jpg

Ben-Ridgway-3D-sculpture-shirt-tie-03.jpg

Ben-Ridgway-3D-sphere-sculpture.jpg

untitled.1.jpg

02formation_04.201.jpg

Ben_Ridgway_Sculpture_zbrush_keyshot.jpg

Here, have some cloud candy :slight_smile:

Zbrush, Keyshot, Photoshop

jestertest022.759web.jpg

A remix of the last

jestertest01.763web.jpg

Wow, I’m in awe! Really surprised you haven’t gotten more comments on your beautiful works!
Could you PLEASE share your workflow of constructing your geometry with us? :slight_smile:
Keep up the good work!

K. Henning, I will try to post some workflow soon :slight_smile:

–NEW SCULPTURE–

Egg Artifacts from my animated film “Inner Space Artifacts”

Mini 4″ high, cold cast aluminum (limited edition of 20)

Large almost 8″ high, bronze in neutral, classic, and green patinas (open edition)

MORE INFO

Here’s the trailer for the film-

Truly inspiring work!! Would love to see a tutorial on how you get those shapes!!

Thanks MattBerg. I hope to post more about my workflow soon.

In the meantime, here’s another. Sculpted in ZBrush. Rendered in Keyshot and comped in Photoshop.

Ben_Ridgway_Sculpture_zbrush_keyshot_03.jpg

Ben_Ridgway_Sculpture_zbrush_keyshot_06.jpg

Hey everyone. I would like to share a new movie I made called “Inner Space Artifacts”. I will be doing a short presentation on how I created the look of the film at SIGGRAPH this year. Below are links to the film, breakdown, and some screenshots.
I did the modeling, animation, and rendering in ZBrush (yes!) and then composited everything in After Effects. Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

attachment-2.jpg

Ben-Ridgway-Inner-Space-Artifacts-3D-ZBrush-web03.jpg

Ben-Ridgway-Inner-Space-Artifacts-3D-ZBrush-web04.jpg

Ben-Ridgway-Inner-Space-Artifacts-3D-ZBrush-web02.jpg

Attachments

attachment-2.jpg

Ben-Ridgway-Inner-Space-Artifacts-3D-ZBrush-web03.jpg

Ben-Ridgway-Inner-Space-Artifacts-3D-ZBrush-web04.jpg

Ben-Ridgway-Inner-Space-Artifacts-3D-ZBrush-web02.jpg

Really cool animation and geometries.

Now if only I could find some DMT to go with it…

amazing to learn that even the animations were rendered in zbrush! i always love these abstract forms, they are very captivating :slight_smile:

wooooooop I absolutely love this type of stuff and just happened to book tix for SIGGRAPH! looking forward to your presentation! exceptional work :+1: :+1: :+1:

these would make very good canvas prints , extra large of course.! your choice of materials really makes these stand out… great stuff…

Fascinating and captivating. Well done! Oh, and innovating -very innovating.

Awesome stuff Ben. I thought your work looked familiar and then I put two and two together and realized I saw you post in a university alum group on facebook. We went to the same school then! Inspiring stuff.

oooooh! Very nice! good to see something different! lovely inter-dimensional shapes if ever I saw them!

awesome work! :slight_smile: