ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Summit 2015

Banner.jpg

Clear your schedules! Pixologic is pleased to announce the second annual ZBrush Summit and it will be the most epic ZBrush User Group Meeting ever! :slight_smile:

The ZBrush Summit is a 3-day event happening Friday, September 25 through Sunday, Septermber 27 in Los Angeles, CA and streaming LIVE around the world. Whether you are here in person or at home, experiencing the ZBrush Summit is easy. Stay connected with our live feed. No matter where you are, we’ll be there!

Several exciting elements are being added to this year’s ZBrush Summit:

On-Site Only Workshops
The LIVE ZBrush Sculpt-Off Championship
First-Ever ZBrush Awards
…and more!

While much of the weekend will be streamed live, there will be quite a bit that can only be experienced in person. If you can make it to the event, you won’t want to miss it!

Join the Mailing List and Stay Informed!

Live and breathe ZBrush with dynamic presentations, panel discussions from a variety of industries. There will also be prizes given away both on-site and online after every presentation!

Attendance – both online and in person – is completely FREE! So mark your calendars and don’t miss this opportunity to be part of this year’s ZBrush Summit!

In the coming weeks and months we will be updating our portal site with a list of presenters, schedules, registration information, streaming link and much more. CLICK HERE to join the mailing list so that you can stay informed.

See you there!

april fools?

:d:d

Great new adds and just signed up for the notifications! Thanks!

Z5!!! Has to be April fools

EDIT: lol I read ZS as Z5 :lol:

I am so sad I can’t go :frowning: again I will be in Toronto at that time do you known a good school or something about ZBrush in Toronto :smiley:

come on! move it to Europe!!! :smiley:

I wonder if they’ll speak about ZBrush 5 at this event. :smiley:

Never mind…I don’t think I want to know the answer to that. :wink:

September? Holy smokes, summer has not even started yet:D
They need to keep me informed, sometimes I can’t even remember what I need to do in three days:D

YesssssssSSS! Tonikoro is Happy so Happy!! (Clap-Clap-Clap)!

Will you have panels for Q & A? Will companies have the ability to have a table at the conference? ~Cheers!

I’m so looking forward to this. If its half as good as last year, its going to be brilliant.

…“The suspense is killing me, I hope it’ll last”

…“The suspense is Terrible, I hope it’ll last”

(Edited: I misquoted a great man, the one and only Wonka.)

Loving the Zbrush Summit, I love it.
I missed two thirds of Rick Baker and almost four hours worth at two hours in, so im looking forward to seeing them later.

Doing a great job everyone, just Brilliant…

Go-Z

Damn it, i missed the last half of Scott Eaton’s workshop 'cause i had to pause the stream, now it’s reset. Any idea when these are going up on youtube? I also missed a fair bit on friday because i was having to switch between the main stream and the sculpt-off, most of the first session of which, i missed.

Well what can I say? Brilliant, Outstanding, Ossum. Loved the ZBSummit so much. Everyone was just great, thoroughly enjoyed it with every fiber of my being… (is that too much?) and I think most everyone else did too.

The live stream was a bit Day After The Fair though, causing a bit of pain in the gluteus maximus.
Other than that, Great stuff.
Looking forward to seeing the un-buffered, non-timewarp versions later on.

Thanks.