ZBrushCentral

ZB 4R7 P3 patch...deactivated fine P2, "Timed OUT" page when reactivating new P3...?

Trying Web Activation and I keep getting this. I guess I shouldnt have started my day with installing the new patch, huh? So, I “assume” that this is just the servers being overloaded? Wonder if that will fly with the boss as an excuse…?? My bad I guess.

You started when the rest of the world woke up :wink:
On a more positive note, the ZUpGrader in the 4R7 folder should work (assuming you have it, no need to deactivate)

haha…yeah, I figured I probably shouldnt have but I followed the “recommended” process for installing. AND with the firewalls at work we cant use the updater, i have to do the install from scratch. I know…kinda sittin here trying it every once in awhile, thought i would post. My bad, I should have waited.

Being lazy, I tried the second option around 5:45 EST and got an error dialog… Reported that and set about using the first(yuck, preferred??) method. Almost back to fully working here now, might have missed a plugin or 2, will know as soon as I try to use them :slight_smile:

I used the upgrader.exe and it still required activation. Which is now not working :slight_smile: guess its’ busy.

Does your activation has been successful since then?

sorry, should have updated…I did get it LATER that night to active on both my computers. Then I waited a bit to do the rest of my personal computers too. Just something I shouldnt have jumped on so quickly…just wanted to fix the bugs that had been updated. My bad…live and learn.