ZBrushCentral

Ratatouille

Hi all!
We are Verocchio and Metuselah. This is the last works. Hope you like them.
marikesz.jpgmariz_3.jpgmariz_4.jpgmariz_5.jpgmariz_7.jpgmariz_1.jpg

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: amazing! how did you make the dress! love it!

Amazing work! REally top row stuff!

Wow…Great work guys!!.. sculpt, expression, pose, render…everything looks perfect.:+1: Would love to know more about your process.

looks really really good. love the expression! and the windy feeling of the cloth. :slight_smile: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

That is incredible, really amazing work!

Wow!! Phenomenal work!!

Beautifullllllllll!, congratulations with this outstanding piece you made, love the dress details and did you made her hair with fibermesh?

I’m curious in which program you rendered it and if possible could you also post a closeup of her head?

Anyway you get five stars from me :smiley:

Amazing likeness, perfect proportions, perfect volume, great render, perfect hair (fibremesh or Maya plugin?), nice figure design of such a famous, iconic, and sexy character! Wallpapers :+1:

That is amazingly beautiful! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Just beautiful work!

shamazing!! Absolutely stunning!

Damn, this is SO hot ! Amazing stuff !!

A great tribute to one of the most iconic moments in film, and one of my favorite old comedies.
As Marilyn said in The Seven Year Itch: “I think it’s just elegant.”
A really excellent job on this. The billowing fabric looks fantastic.
And, I’m not just blowing smoke up your dress either! :+1:

beautiful work!

MM is ALIVE !!!:smiley:

wow i just love it guys,so cool

oh man… look at that face. and the dress is awesome!! would love to see a workflow/tutorial of this.
Congrats for the top row!

any chance we can see her w/out the dress? for the anatomy of course :smiley:

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

that’s really nice, congrats :slight_smile: