ZBrushCentral

Zbrush 4r7 - Zmodeler Tutorial Series '40K Rhino Tank'

This is the first of a seven part series in which I go over the entire process of modeling the ‘40K Rhino Tank’ using Zmodeler. The series is aimed at both new/novice modelers and Zbrush users as well as experienced modelers familiar with traditional 3D modeling, but with little knowledge of the Zbrush workflow.

This is also a learning experience for me as this is only my second attempt at using Zmodeler for a project like this. It is by no means a definitive workflow rule-set. It is just me exploring Zmodeler and hope that it acts as a guide or starting point for others to explore the tools and develop their own workflow.

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/KPdB8DWWOfc?list=PLFR9irzqqKRo_7vhBoUuMfA_sYAjGhOJ9” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you for sharing your skills with us, I really appreciate your effort and dedication to make and share your tutorials :+1:

De nada. :slight_smile: Glad you’re finding them useful. should be more on the way soon.

I think this model is not perfect too where?

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you’re trying to say.

Thank you for sharing! for me it is helpful.

Appreciate the tutorial! Zmodeler looks pretty cool.

Cheers lads, appreciate the comments.