ZBrushCentral

Zbrush Collection

Here is some various I’ve worked on in 2014 at Gameloft and some personal stuff. All Done in zbrush and render in vray and keyshot (the lastest).

front.jpg
back.jpg
34.jpg
oly-dh4.jpg
full_01.jpg
oly-dh49-monday.jpg

Attachments

full_01.jpg

oly-dh4.jpg

oly-dh49-monday.jpg

1 Like

Excellent work! Love it.

Thanks! Here some more

pierre-olivier-levesque-firedemon01.jpg
pierre-olivier-levesque-firedemon02.jpg
pierre-olivier-levesque-firedemon03.jpg
For the solider I used: zbrush / maya / marvelous designer / xnormal / mari / quixel / marmoset
oly-precomp4.jpg
pierre-olivier-levesque-zbrush.jpg
pierre-olivier-levesque-model-marmoset.jpg

Attachments

pierre-olivier-levesque-zbrush.jpg

pierre-olivier-levesque-model-marmoset.jpg

1 Like

oly-riper.jpg
oly-skulls.jpg
Next is same guy than before with different armor / face:
pierre-olivier-levesque-dh-front.jpg
pierre-olivier-levesque-dh3-41.jpg
pierre-olivier-levesque-dh-back.jpg

This one is based on the concept of Karl Kopinski: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Vraksian_Traitor_Militia
pierre-olivier-levesque-enf2.jpg
pierre-olivier-levesque-enf3.jpg
pierre-olivier-levesque-enf4.jpg
pierre-olivier-levesque-enforcer.jpg

Attachments

pierre-olivier-levesque-enforcer.jpg

1 Like

beautifu!!

You are a very talented artist. All of your work looks really great.
Also how normal was it for you to have to use so many different programs on just one character such as the solider.

wow, first thanks Pixologic for the top row, that really means a lot to me.

Thanks again @dopepope!
Thanks @Daniel Biggers, I always try to learn the technology as I need it. I know what they do at large, so when I need it, I learn it. Currently I’m working hard on the new version of ZBrush 4R7 and I am trilled to show you what is coming out of it as soon as it is done :slight_smile:

-peace!

I’ll be looking for it. Congrats for top row!!! It’s well deserved.

Congrats for top row!

Nice bro exellent job !!!
No Jason? -D

GOOD JOB! Hard working man

Awesome job on the character!
Im getting started with Mari soon and I was wondering if you find it useful for texturing clothing/skin as I have seen many tutorials only doing metal surfaces? And where on the soldier did you used Quixel for, only the metal surfaces or also different materials?

Thanks in advance,
Emiel

Great work, My Favorited piece is the skeleton character , keep sharing

Awesome work,like them so much.

Congrats on top row. It was clearly much deserved. Any tutorial videos??? : )

Congrats for the top row… Awesome work out there…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks a lot guys!

@EmielS: For this particular example, I use quixel as a starting point for everything and Mari to fine tune my textures (fix seams, do some custom stuff). You can do basically do any surfaces in Mari, think of it as a Photoshop, but 3D. Any painting apps will do the tricks it is just a matter of taste.

@dopepope I was thinking about making some video tutorials last few weeks. It is definitely in my plans. Just need to find the time to set it up and share. If it is about zbrush I will for sure post it here, otherwise you can add me on facebook, I’ll post updates there too :slight_smile:

-peace

Beautiful detailing, well done!

Just wanted to say how nice it was of GameLoft to allow you to post your wonderful characters on the infamous ZBrushCentral.
We are honoured.
What a joy.