Smile School Project - Elephantaur

Hello everybody.

I've been working in the past few weeks for a Intro to digital sculpting class at Gnomon School, my plan is to make a final render in Unreal with a small animation, I am just finishing extracting the maps, texturing and animation and than I will make a small video showing up what I accomplished.

Yeah, everything in this video in only zBrush, I am really exited for what I accomplished, but I am still extremely far from my goal, I will keep working hard to achieve them. I work with games for a few years and Naughty Dog, Santa Monica Studios are the biggest inspirations for me.

here are some images.

I really want some opinions and also I am really bad at composting, I would love to receive lots of critics and suggestions how to show up the models, what people like to see and so on.

Thank you very much

Talking (WIP)Unreal Engine 4 Renderer

(WIP)Unreal Engine 4 implementation - I've been working on my Elephantaur inside Unreal Engine 4, it has been lots of fun, I love to create shaders inside unreal, I am working on this small scene with the character. Working on the textures at the moment, still in progress. Next step is going to make some filters, fx, sounds and animations.

I finished the real time render of this character this week.

I worked on the rigging and animation in blender and make the final composting and render in Unity 5.