ZBrushCentral

4R7 Patch 2

Just installed and didn’t fail to open but took a very long time to launch and gave an error message regarding a missing .txt file - possibly .fbx related. Both x32 and x64

Used second method(ZUpdater), install went smoothly, 4R7 P2(x64) running here :smiley:

I used the Zupdater method on mac. It all works as intended (both x32 and x64)

Can I ask how long it takes to update :
I ran the ZB check for updates and it did say yes there was an update and to close ZB : but that was the last ‘I heard’ from it.
Does it take a few hours to download and install ?

Go to your ZBrush 4R7 folder and run the ZUpgrader. If you have a fast internet and there’s not too great a load on Pixo’s servers, you should be up and running in less than 10 minutes :slight_smile:

Go to your ZBrush 4R7 folder and run the ZUpgrader. If you have a fast internet and there’s not too great a load on Pixo’s servers, you should be up and running in less than 10 minutes :slight_smile:

Thanks - tried this method on both work and laptop machines and as soon as I press Close & Update, Zbrush closes and that’s it - no further notifications, so I’m assuming it’s failing somewhere.

Edit: ok just trying the Upgrade.exe in the root folder. This also gives feedback on download etc.