New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Ale's Sketchbook

Hello everybody!!!

My name is Alejandro, I create this thread to share my work with you guys, so I hope you like them and i would love to get some advices from all of you!!
    Thank you very much

This is a sheriff i have been workin on in my free time, it's a simple clay render from Zbrush.

Hello everyone !! This is a project I've been working on, most of it's done in zbrush, except for the bike that i started it in 3ds max, render in KeyShot 5, and retouched in photoshop.
    I hope you like !! thanks!!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Hi Alejandro

Totally loving the style of the girl on the bike. If you don't mind me saying, the only thing that bugs me, is the eyes in conjunction with the facial expression. When I say the eyes, I mean how they are staring. I think you could put more character into the model.

Might be worth studying some of Carlos Ortega Elizalde's work ([url]www.artstation.com/artist/carlosortega[/url]) to take this model into the fantastic realm ;-)

Just an idea, have you thought about putting some comedy into this piece?? I'm thinking, maybe the hair issues one may have with taking off a bike helmet. That in conjunction with a reactive facial expression might give some life/story into the piece. Anyway just a thought

Keep it coming!

Very nice model!!

Treece
    Hi Treece! thank you very much for the comment i'm glad you like it, yes! i agree with you, the eyes... kind she's staring nowhere, as for the hair it's a good idea i haven't thought that, maybe a little messy will be alright.
    I follow the link of Carlos Ortega Elizalde it's an amazing work thanks for sharing i'll keep it in mind for my next work!
    Thanks again!!

Cinoklu
    Thank you very much!!

Love it (as already stated, just fix the eyes).
    http://dragondragon.deviantart.com/
    "The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world".
    Max Born, Born 1882, German physicist and mathematician- Instrumental in the development of Quantum Mechanics.

Tommy Piggy
    Hello everybody!! Long time not updating, just a little character on my free time which I had a lot of fun modeling it.
    Cheers, and I hope you like him!!
    Zbrush 4R7, Keyshot 6