Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Arch111's Sculptris corner (Warframe and more)

Wow so long since I was active in the Forums!
    Kids and life have a way of doing that I guess.

Well I never stopped with Sculptris, though my attention have been swallowed by the Warframe forums this past year.

I will share what I am doing here, for I have just recently gotten a few new people into the program

Arch111

------------------------------------------------
    VALKYR Remake (Warframe)

This is a model I am redesigning from the actiongame Warframe. It has allways bothered me in it´s damaged incomplete stage and is one of the biggest unanswered questions in the game. The developers still have not given the playerbase the full story of this fierce warrior, named after the Viking angels who guided the fallen heroes to Valhalla.

I intend to change that.

TREMOR fan-model (Warframe)

A work in progress of a fan-concept I am helping out with the art. This is sort of mid-process with a rather clear design idea in mind now. As a base it´s not bad, but I have a way to go yet.

EXCALIBUR recreation fan-model (Warframe)

The iconic main character from Warframe, Excalibur is on the way of being reimagined. It´s allmost done, the colors are just painted on so far.

STALKER (Warframe) fan-model wip

The hunter of the players in the game is names the Stalker and I am recreating him alongside Excalibur.
    Last edited by arch111; 03-02-15 at 02:05 PM. Reason: edited the title