ZBrushCentral

My SketchDoodles

Whats’ up fellas, i’m just sharing some about my work and process, i will post my wips and finished work here, enjoy and let me know what you think about it.
Cheers

This is my version of goku that i did for a challenge about DB series.

Goku_Sherong2.jpg
Keyshot_gokuB.jpg
Keyshot_gokuA.jpg
Goku_Sherong4.jpg
Goku_Sherong3.jpg
Goku_Sherong1.jpg

• Zbrush for modeling and texturing -Keyshot to rendering.
    The 2D rendering is realtime in zbrush and you can download the material and brush of the dragon here: http://www.vmartinsart.com/#!free/c8jx

C&C Welcome
Cheers :wink:

Attachments

Keyshot_gokuB.jpg

Keyshot_gokuA.jpg

Goku_Sherong4.jpg

Goku_Sherong3.jpg

Goku_Sherong1.jpg

Goku_Sherong2.jpg

Epic work! You capture the likeness very well :+1: Love it.

I love it too! He was one of my fav characters from my childhood and you recreated him perfectly!

LOVE it! Your brushes look cool too. I’m going to try out your material and brushes right now… Thanks!

Great work, very true to the character!:+1:

And thank you very much for those brushes and tips on your site. I’m sure they’ll will come in very handy at one point or another.

Cheers!

Thanks for the comments :smiley:

Here is another char that i did to practice hard surface in zbrush 4R6. i hope you enjoy.

Images extras:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/17988159/The-Pilot-

Here is the video of modeling :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b7T9fb4tic

Cheers :wink:

Attachments

Hi,
This project i did for study anatomy and keyshot render.

Zbrush: modeling,
Zbrush Spotlight and polypaint: texture
Fibermesh: hair
Keyshot: rendering.
AfroWoman1.jpg
AfroWoman4.jpg
AfroWoman7.jpg
AfroWomanA.jpg
AfroWomanC.jpgAfroWoman3.jpg

Attachments

AfroWoman1.jpg

AfroWoman3.jpg

AfroWoman4.jpg

AfroWoman7.jpg

AfroWomanA.jpg

AfroWomanC.jpg

awesome job :slight_smile:
how did you make the skin texture of this girl ? it looks so realistic. i searched but all of the skin texture tutorials was about white color :frowning:

Sherkhan - Hey dude, how you going?!, well for the skin texture have no secrets, is very simple. I searched some references of face on internet, and i equalize the colors and shadows using the photohop and used spotlight to make the projection. In the next step i used “standart brush” with some “alphas” to adjust the erros that happens on the some parts of the projection.

This video show exactly how i use the Spotlight to project the textures https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tT5pyns8zg
the diference is that i get better images and i make some adjust with polypaint.

Hey folks,

This is a another study of anatomy and textures.

Zbrush: modeling,
Zbrush Spotlight and polypaint: texture
Fibermesh: hair
Keyshot: rendering.

01.jpg
061.jpg
071.jpg
091.jpg
04.jpg
03.jpg

Cheers :slight_smile:

Attachments

01.jpg

03.jpg

061.jpg

071.jpg

04.jpg

091.jpg

This model i did in just 2 hours, starting with a cube and finishing with simple details.

Is a nice feature need some upgrades but is powerfull, you can combine with, SliceCurve Brush to get specific lines.

Use the Move brush and Masks to get fast movements vertices or portions of your model.

Use SmoothBrush to equalize the lines.
After your loops is ok, just add a division and start to sculpt and so on.

Have fun! :wink:Untitled-2dg.jpg

Attachments

Untitled-2dg.jpg

Great renders! would love to see your keyshot setup.

I watched the whole video…and didn’t skip ahead which is saying a lot for me. It looked painful at spots trying to get the edge loops around the face and working with the nose, but you pulled it off in the end.
Great job on using the new tools to create a box model of what could be used as an animatable mesh. I did not see but did you subdivide it or use the new subdivision features? It looks like you subdivided it.
I have to experiment on sculpting over the new dynamic subdivision features. I am not sure if you can sculpt over it or if it just shows as smoother geometry. Box modeling like this in Zbrush will definitely
take some getting used to but I am glad that Zbrush/Pixologic is going in this direction to cover this type of modeling on low res mesh geometry, that can then be subdivided or dynamically subdivided.

Thank you for recording the video and showing it!!!

Leth45 - Thanks dude, soon i’ll post some sets :wink:

Daniel Biggers - Thanks buddy, i’m glad for you like of the video. I think that if you combine zmodeler with slice curve brush is a perfect way to get any loop that you need, is fast and you just need weld the vertices and delete extra lines. :smiley:
For this model i use the subdiv to sculpt. i’m testing the dynamic subdiv.
Yes i’m happy that the pixologic get the poly modeling for zbrush, today i use another programs just for organize the uv mapping, my workflow is 90% Zbrush :smiley:
Cheers

Hi folks,
Here is a old project that i did to study HardSurface. For this one i used zbrush 4R6.

Cheers

Keyshot3.jpg
Keyshot.jpg
Keyshota.jpg
01-1.jpg
01-2.jpg

Here is the video of modeling :smiley:
Part 1

Part 2

Attachments

01-1.jpg

01-2.jpg

Keyshot.jpg

Keyshot3.jpg

Keyshota.jpg

Your kidding right? Holly smokes, the hard surface master has arrived-:wink:

Hey folks, i’m sharing a recent job.
This character is based on work of Daniel Lustosa - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=912674362085340&set=a.707998002552978.1073741825.100000283543200&type=3&theater

Zbrush and Keyshot
02.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
03.jpg
05.jpg
01.jpg

Cheers :smiley:

Attachments

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Very nice i really like it.

I just saw the ice cream truck.
I really like your taste in art choices.
Great job on getting it to match the reference, and thank you again for showing us another video of your work.

I love it! Too cool!