ZBrushCentral

Marlon Piloni Artworks

Hello there!
I passed a very long time away from posting on the ZBC forums… and I miss it a lot! Simply because good things happened when I was more active on the forums. Well, now I am kind of back, and wanna show you guys some of the personal works and studies I have being doing. Also, I will try to show progress on my current works, updating this thread with my progress on some projects… Any kind of feedback will be very appreciated, lots to do, lots to learn, lots to go…

So, here are some things I have being doing.

4.png7.png8.png5.png6.png

Attachments

4.png

7.png

6.png

9.png10.png11.jpg1.png2.png3.png

Attachments

9.png

11.jpg

1.png

2.png

3.png

Here is something I am working on at the moment on my free time… it will be a Draenei Mage Nextgen bust.
I will submit here some images of the process while I am making her. I hope you enjoy. :wink:
First WIP image:
draenei.png

Attachments

draenei.png

Awesome work man! I really like the dragon’s shapes and forms.

Love your style. :slight_smile:

Awesome work in this thread.

Thanks a lot guys! ;]

Wow! Great work thanks for sharing. I really like your dragon head and your poly count entry was awesome!

heeey thank you :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

All your sculpts are very well done on this thread! You dragon is amazing and your game characters fantastic.

I like ladies and your WIP of the bust is so very well done and eye catching. Fantastic work on her proportions and face, she is beautiful even as you block in the armor.
Props!

Thank you so much Takai, thanks so much for the nice words, all this really push me forward…:+1:
follows another shot of my draenei, with a polypaint more close to the original concept from Blizzard. I can’t wait to go for the lowpoly…

Attachments

Hello there… well, I keep going on this girl while I’m in my free time…
I have made most of the lowpoly, and I started trying some tests for her armor and hair.

This is the progress till now.
screenshot009.jpg

Attachments

screenshot009.jpg

I really love how you color your works!

Thank you LynneMitchell :smiley:

lovely work.waiting for the finished one.:wink:

The Purple Mage

This is a fanart that I made based on the concepts by Blizzard Entertainment. I am a big fan of Blizzard’s characters and games.

Here are some images of the lowpoly model inside Marmoset, and a zbrush’s best render shot.
Softwares: ZBrush, Maya, SubstancePainter, Photoshop and Marmoset for rendering.

415d6823534071.5609b422dd0dc.png19ffab23534071.5609b02c48a1b.pngd6077623534071.5609b422de123.png80864f23534071.55ea65e14d86c.jpg

Attachments

19ffab23534071.5609b02c48a1b.png

415d6823534071.5609b422dd0dc.png

d6077623534071.5609b422de123.png

80864f23534071.55ea65e14d86c.jpg

Nice work! I can see that you really like purple :slight_smile: keep moving!

Haha, thank you my friend. I like it for sure! ;D

well this is quite an impressive work you did.like her face (& also hair).keep it up.;):wink:

Fantastic work Marlon. :slight_smile:
Really love the face and the overall design. Technically and on the art site you did an amazing job,
saw your work over at artstation. Really nice artwork you have there mate. Are you going to finish the whole model?

Looking forward seeing more man. Keep em comin’

Happy sculpting,
Kenny :slight_smile:

DiabloHey, thank you so much! Glad you liked it, and thanks for comment man!

KC-ProductionThank you man, you’re very kind. I may say that really dont wanna put my hands on her anymore. She was a project I was doing during my free time when I was working as character artist on a company in my city, and I decided to stop on her becouse I was very tired of her haha. Now I have some time, and I pretend to produce a lot more in the time that will come, for sure my friend!

So, I am still a lot inspired and impressed by the presentations on ZBRUSH Summit 2015, specially by Furio’s words and kindness, his simplicity makes me feel like renewing my strength to be producing stuff to get where I want to.
I really wanna be at ZBrush Summit someday, such amazing event, and that great artists/professionals talking make me feel very inspired. I feel like is so important to see the people behind the scenes of great works we see around, for me as an artist it is amazing.
With that said, here goes another sketch that I am working on at the moment, hope you guys like it, I will be posting more stuff from now on…

ZBrush Document.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg