Default organic worksflow with qcube zmodeler dynamic and dynamesh

Here is a example of organic workflow
    1. make a qcube on y
    2. with zmodeler brush hover over polygon hit spacebar go to insert polygroup island ,center and border, and insert region
    3 see the result of doing that
    4hovering over the new polygroup go to qmesh polygroup all and hold the pen/mouse down and move in the new polygrouip
    5. the result
    6 go tool geometry dynamic subvdiv click dynamic and make the smooth subdivion 3 or more
    7.with the edge seelected go to inset single edge lopp and put in a few edgle loops in the moved island and outside of the round cylinder
    8. with the pins i call them pins u can move the object to form anything u want or use any of the zmodeler actions
    9. after u made your object hit apply in the dynamic subdiv
    10. go to tool make polymesh 3d
    11. goo tool geometry dynamesh and put in 200 and hit dynamesh and use any of the brushes ex claybuildup to deatail it more

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

thanks for the chart this workflow remember a very clear tut from Eric Keller(i ten minutes tentacles )
    keep on the tuts!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

your welcome.I sortof followed his. used dynamic smooth subdivisions instead of reg subdivisons u can move the pins|(points\) also if u want but the rest is the same