ZBrushCentral

layers

I’m having trouble using layers .I’ll create one image then another on 2nd layer…wether Just RGB or MGBZ …the 2 layers half merege into each other …unlike APS or Painter layer which sit on top of one another.
What do I need to do to correct this or mostlikly what am ödoing wrong
Rk :confused:

RK.
It would of been best to post this problem in the ZBrush Forum and not the community forum.
You are not doing anything wrong. You just have to think differently. ZBrush deals with 3d objects and the layers are not 2d layers like photoshop/Painter. Each layer deals with a 3d object that you can only see the front view :stuck_out_tongue: and they move around in 3d space.

NewZeland
Thank you very much…I will workon thinking differently with Z Brush :slight_smile:

What layers?

Where can I buy a real paper manual?

I find going from acrobat to ZBrush takes so long that it is almost enough justification to buy a new Computer!

Almark, buy a stack of paper, a couple ink cartriges for your printer, and a cheap staple gun. Works like a charm!

I just wish that there was a full user manual, seems like there are only bits and pieces currently, mostly from the 0.95 version. Much has changed since then. Or is that just the manual version number, not the product the manual is for? :confused: