ZBrushCentral

Pilgrimage

Hi guys, here is my latest work, and I’m glad to share with you guys in on ZBC. I visit this site a lot ,and inspired by lots of great art works, this is first time I post my piece here , and I hope you like it.
I like Chen Danqin’s oil painting , I always want to make piece like his.
I use Zbrush for sculpting and some fibermesh, almost every single asset in this work done in Zbrush, Photoshop and Mudbox for texturing, and Vray for maya was the renderer did all the render passes, and post work done in Photoshop.
a.jpg
jana-schirmer-26.jpg
jana-schirmesr-26.jpg
aaa.jpg
CharacteaarStrip.jpg

Attachments

a.jpg

jana-schirmer-26.jpg

aaa.jpg

jana-schirmesr-26.jpg

CharacteaarStrip.jpg

2 Likes

Great work***65281;***65281;***65281;

Some more images,
aa.jpg

Attachments

aa.jpg

Excellent work - very impressive.

Wow; absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing!

-Joseph

Awesome work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing!!!

The amount of work you did is staggering! Amazing!! :+1:

Moving, Stunning, and Beautiful.

• Tibetan culture is one of my favorite things of all time and I think you nailed it
  • The little girl with grandpa brightened my day
  • The boy looks very proud!

Bravo!

This is awesome. :slight_smile:

This is magnificent.

The sculpting is magnificent but the composition is not working for me.
It seems evident that you are trying to show off all the models but in doing so you make the young boy appear like a giant and the young woman appear like a small statue.
The adults work for me but there is something about the children that doesn’t. I don’t think it is the sculpting - I just can’t put my finger on it - it might be just the perceived scale that it throwing me off.

Top raw amazing art

I have to login, because this image is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Its top of the top row!

pixologic! please add this image to the top row!!!

Lovely work, and great execution.:+1:

***38750;***24120;***19981;***38169; ***24517;***39035;***32622;***39030;***21834;:smiley: Great work***65281;

I would be happy if I could ever do the boy in front as good as yours. But let me say something as well. I think the composition is all over the place. I seem to loose track on where to look. But other than that it is an absolutely amazing piece.

I have to agree with the previous comments. The modeling is fantastic but the lighting and composition don’t do the crazy hard work justice. It feels disjointed and flat somehow with no clear distinction between bg and foreground, which is a shame because you have great storytelling and characters here.

majestic fantastic artistic legendaristic awesomastic
as i always say keep em comin

Great 3d modeling! one of the most ambitious projects I have seen.