ZBrushCentral

The Unseen Cost

I wanted to share a new photo recreation that I can call finished. This image is based off of media from a campaign showing the devastating effects of cluster bombs used in war. The most important thing to me, above making a photo-realistic image, was to capture the emotion an image like this can have.

I hope you all like it, critiques are always welcomed.

TheUnseenCost_KrisKelly3D.jpgKrisKelly3D_TheUnseenCost.jpg

not a “nice” image
but a very powerful image

I think you achieved your goals on this….really great and emotional piece.

WOW, so powerful, excellent work!!!

This is like those commercials for the Humane Society.

I don’t like to look, but can’t look away.

What an image.

vera good work!!!
Yes, Artist should use their skills not only to visualise all sorts of monsters.
Visualising what monsters are doing all over the World to Humanity and Nature is a very important task for Artists.

This image has a soul. An injured soul. A rock in the flood of images.
Chapeau!

Ciao,
TM

Very well done! I hope you get all the accolades this work deserves.

My boy is on an I.C.U. ward at the moment, which makes this image hit very hard and low.

R

Wow good work!

A very powerful render. Well done.

well done.

Holy ****! That looks incredible.

WoW!simply brilliant!True of the Horror ! Thank you very much!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

looks amazing ! congrats Kris ! :slight_smile:

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the great comments, I’m honored and I’m glad the image comes across as intended(heavy as it is).

TribunMaximus - That means a lot to me, you have no idea
Rory_L - Thank you, and I hope for the best for your boy
majid_smiley - :smiley:

Here is a screen grab of the zbrush setup. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I’m hoping to do something of a breakdown soon.

TheUnseenCost_KrisKelly3D_BreakdownZBrush.jpg

War is a horrible man … Great theme and great model and presentation !! Congrats !!!

Great Work!

uve done a great job using zbrush to deliver a strong message using such an effective emotion

Technically superb! I’m still learning, in your break down, is it possible to see the source media and how the final image was derived?

Mr.Kelly What for any render installation in the picture?:wink: