New Member Follow User Gallery

Shading the boy !

A couple of months ago i was searching something related to Jurassic World cause i wanted to create something to tribute the franchise. I'm a very huge fan of Jurassic Park and i loved the new movie so was kinda natural to me, sooner or later, to create something related to these movies. I found randomly on facebook an amazing concept art by Wevart (
    http://wevart.deviantart.com/ ) and that has been my starting point. I wanted to create something that could link the old movies and new movie. So for example, the Tyrannosaurus Rex it's based on Rexy from the first and the fourth movie, the fence with the electric wires and the blue and orange lights come from Jurassic Park, while the design and the colours of the paddock come from Jurassic World. To create the child i used pics of myselft as reference. That child it's me when i was 7 or 8 years old and the first movie came out in the theaters. Even the outfit it's someway related to the 90's like for example the led light shoes or the model of the backpack that it's a Napapijri backpack that was very popular in those years.
    About the Techincal aspect, i used Zbrush for organic modeling and Maya for the paddock. Speedtree for plants and grass, Mari as main texturing software in conjunction with Photoshop. Xgen for Hair and Vray as render engine. I rendered out different passes to compose em in Photoshop.

Default Charles Vane

Hi guys, i finally finished my latest work, low poly character of Charles Vane from Black Sails. Textured with Mari and Quixel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12