ZBrushCentral

TonyGreen Sketchbook

Hello everybody!
Im working on girl model. Her name is Amelie.
I plan on making model in pose.
Any criticism is greatly appreciated.

Amelie.jpgZBrush Document.jpgZBrush Document4.jpg

Attachments

Amelie.jpg

ZBrush Document.jpg

ZBrush Document4.jpg

update

ZBrush Document5.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush Document5.jpg

No crits, with the exception of the lack of volume on the nose. Sof far so good, She’s really cute. Keep up the good work :+1:

pose test
pose.jpg

Attachments

pose.jpg

[quote="Robert Z"] No crits, with the exception of the lack of volume on the nose. Sof far so good, She's really cute. Keep up the good work :+1: [/quote]

Thank you!

Nice! She’s got a really cute anime look. If you’re shooting for a feisty “tsundere” archetype, the pose and twin pigtails are totally spot on. Very good proportions and the pose looks natural.

[quote="SKYWAYS128"] Nice! She's got a really cute anime look. If you're shooting for a feisty "tsundere" archetype, the pose and twin pigtails are totally spot on. Very good proportions and the pose looks natural. [/quote]

Thank you:D

cloth test
ZBrush Document6.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush Document6.jpg

love this

update
ZBrush Document7_3.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush Document7_3.jpg

Last sculpt
witcher_sculpt.jpg
turn.jpg

Attachments

witcher_sculpt.jpg

turn.jpg

Today speed sculpt practice.
1.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

Great works!
But can i ask you some questions xD
Could you show me the Topology of your Female Pose test please! ( exactly the topology of her breast i got some problems with it! i can’t smooth that out)
But in your picture the breast position is very smooth because my topology is some kinds of many edges meet at 1 point that’s i try to make nipples. - -! very hard to smooth that

Hi Hai, do you know about Zbrush’s alternate Smoothing feature, all you need to do is hold shift, then let go while still smoothing.
This very good for area where the topology is pinched or smoothing out breasts :slight_smile:
Here is a video showcasing how to smooth out topology using this method hope this helps.

//youtu.be/sZ2WDozbMYI

Love the speed sculpt tony, I really like the flow of her curvy hair.

wow! This technique is very helpfull thanks for help ^^! ArtificialHype

The hair on that speed sculpt is fire. Love your stuff all around. Looking forward to more.

Hi ArtificialHype
Can i ask you one more question ?
What’s kinds of material have you used ? or Material setting ? can you guide me to do that :smiley: ( something that you have done with your sculpt please ) Thanks so much

Hey Hai :smiley:
I use many materials for many different situations, but it also depends on your preference and what type of project you may be working on. Ill pm you more about the materials I use =)

Thank you everyone. Sorry didn’t answer before. Don’t visit ZBC.
Here’s my last render of girl.
ZBrush Document.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg