Default Quick Anatomy Studies

Ok so I've been sculpting in Zbrush for a little bit less than a month now and have made the mistake that surely many people do of diving face first into things that I shouldn't without having the proper foundation.
    Many of you fellow Zbrush artists have been giving me outstanding comments and critiques, many of which have contained various bits of useful information. All of these things have been extremely helpful and I want to thank you all again.
    One tip was common throughout all of the critiques that everyone gave however, and that tip was anatomy.
    Having noticed this fact I decided that I should take a step back and re-evaluate my approach. I am now going to concentrate on anatomy and hit it HARD. These two are my first few quick sketches
    Again, comments and critique is always more than welcome.
    Be aware that there is no concentration on detail, I am simply trying to attain the proper shapes and forms seen in the human anatomy.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Hey man nice start!
    I think one thing to keep in mind when working on anatomy is knowing your boney landmarks and the where muscles "insert" into the bone. Pick yourself up an anatomy for artists book and keep studying. Great work so far. Keep it up!