ZBrushCentral

Looking for a little advice on tutorials

Hi everybody I am new on here, Im a student from the uk and hopefully on a path to be a 3D modeller. Im just wondering if anybody knows of any useful sources for animal eyes i.e Cat eyes, Lizard eyes. Iv been practicing human eyes lately. If anybody knows of any quality books or cool stuff that would be great. Thanks in advance

There are tutorials about almost anything on digital-tutors.com.

I believe I remember one particularly, about sculpting the human eye.

Not sure about cat or reptile eyes though, but if there is one, that’d be the place to look.

I think you can search the site, without officially joining, to see if there’s anything there you’re interested in…
before you pay money to join. It’s $29 for month’s subscription. Or 49, if you want to get all the extras.

I go the cheap route. :wink:

Thanks for the input Jan19 yes, I have found lots on the human eye fantastic tutorials, been practising quiet abit. And the site you mention I have come across it I might have a more in depth look. There dosent really seem to be much on animal eyes. I found one tutorial but it’s to texture in maya.

Ok…sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Gnomon has some ZB tuts. You might try that site, if you haven’t run across it already. :slight_smile: