ZBrushCentral

Status update

zlogofade3.jpg
Greetings ZBrushers,

I would like to share with you the status of the upcoming ZBrush 4R7 for Windows and Macintosh systems, both 32-bit and 64-bit.

We originally planned for this release to take place before the end of this year. As it turns out, due to the sheer volume of development involved in creating the first ever 64-bit versions of ZBrush for both Windows and Macintosh, it is taking a little longer than expected. There are effectively four versions to test – twice as many as in previous releases. With that in mind, I feel that we should take the time to fine-tune and deliver the very best possible capstone to the 4.x series in order to allow you to gain the most benefit from the new features. We have therefore decided to postpone the release of Z4R7 from December to January.

Please bear with us while we polish ZBrush 4R7. We are as eager to have these new features in your capable artistic hands, as you are to make use of them and reach higher levels of creativity.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New Year to all!

-Ofer Alon

Thank you very much for this news. I think we all understand the difficulty to port ZB to 64 bits, and add fantastics features. Thank you for all the hard work you do fur us since the beginning!
Have a nice holiday :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update and thanks for making the best software out there : )

Yes thank you for taking the time to post this news ,it is better for everyone in the long term.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

My excitement for 4R7 is almost unbearable. Like many others, I check the site several times a day for news. However, I am very grateful that you are taking the time to ensure quality, as–of course, we all know–is the Pixologic way.

Thank you for the update, and best wishes to everyone for 2015!

Thanks for the info and for all the hard work that you guys pour into this amazing tool. :sunglasses:

May this holidays season be filled with laughter, joy and love.
To all of you and your family’s I wish the very best.

Cheers,
~Tung

Dear Ofer,Paul,Marcus and all Pixologic’s staff,
thank you for your strong work to let us to achieve the highest peaks of Artistic Creativity…

We can wait until January…

Have a nice days.

Thanks for the update and the update on the update :wink:

Thanks for the hard work and thank you for being honest with us and choosing what I feel is the best case scenario for everyone, a stable clean version of the program! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the entire Z Crew! :slight_smile:

My wife thinks this is the best news ever! - Now I am able to have my christmas vacation as actual vacation with my family! YAY!!
If 4R7 had been released, I would spend all my time Zbrushing. Now Ill spend 15% only :slight_smile:

Merry Christmass to all,

Thanks for the info. Very much appreciated!

Wishing the entire Pixo team a Joyous and Happy Holidays and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

Maybe I’ll get the update for my BDay on the 13th of January! Well, I can wish, can’t I? :smiley:

Richard

thanks for the low down! Jan it is perfect. keep up the amazing work.

Thanks for keeping us informed. And thanks for all the hard work.

thanks for letting us all know you guys are working on making sure 4r7 and zbrush5 64 bit beta and the new features is flawless when it’s released. Happy Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone at Pixologic!

Okay keep up the Great work, but how about another sneak peek as I won’t be getting a Christmas gift this year, was going to the the Keyshot Bridge…

and the count down now starts at 43 days… but no problem…

Have a Gr8 Christmas…

Ziggy

absolutely no rush for me. but thank you for the heads up. very good of you!

thank you for all you guys do and happy holidays!

jin

Thanks for the update - I hope you are able to enjoy the holiday season despite still working on the update!

Thank you for the news update.

You guys are doing an awesome job. :+1:
Don’t forget to take some time off and enjoy the holidays :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas! And a happy new year to everybody! :sunglasses:

Francesco Mai said it for me:

Dear Ofer,Paul,Marcus and all Pixologic’s staff,
thank you for your strong work to let us to achieve the highest peaks of Artistic Creativity…

We can wait until January…

Have a nice days.

-Also, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL, including my fellow ‘ZBrushers’ up here at ZBrushCentral.

And a shout out to Paul G.: It was great finally meeting you at this years CTN. Hope our paths cross again real soon my friend. Best.

Hey, thanks for the heads up. You guys have made a program that has TRULY changed the world of digital art, and I want to keep seeing it get better and better. Take your time to polish this program and enjoy the holidays everyone.