Exclamation I can't see my model

Hello.

I have a really annoying problem, I have searched the forums, and the internet, without finding any
    post that handles this problem. I can't believe I am the only one. I would appreciate any help I can get.

So the problem is: I accidentally pressed 'Ctrl+f' then I pressed 'Ctrl+n' trying to clear the document and placing
    my tool again. But when I did it was the same colour as the background. I can still edit the model, but I cant paint
    or remove the colour, it would seem it has no materials.

I tried starting a new project, but it seems this problem persists to every new project as well.

Here is the result:

I could really use some help with this.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

It would help if you update to ZB4R6 P2. ZPlugins:AutoUpdate. And then by reading a bit more about paint and materials. If the object has a mask, it can't be sculpted on or painted. If there is a texture map applied, polypainting isn't going to work as expected either.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks for your help.

I had already looked if there was a mask but there wasn't. I tried restarting Zbrush and
    it seems that fixed my problem. I m going to update soon, been awhile since I last used
    Zbrush.

Thanks for your input anyway.