Default Can't get past too many connections to a vertex(24)

HI,

I guess due to taking content made iin sculptris( some fairly high res) into my modeler and making needed changes ( deleting vertws, edges and creating new topology for game dev.) , I tried to reload into sculptris ( I find it best of all apps for use and ease of manipulation) and as title shows I'm getting nowhere and I reallly need this to work.

Ive tried zbrush and its whacky control scheme doesn't work at all for what I'm doing, which is working with a cave system inside main mesh.

I tried hunting down the faulty topology and thought I'd done it, but its still failing.

Suggestions ?

Thx
    caJ

Default vertex

I've run into this- the easiest way I've found around it is to import into Meshlab, do a quadratic edge decimation, and try opening up again in Sculptris. May have to do several times.

Default resolved

HI and thx for reply!

I'll try that for any future issues, but I think in this case being desperate to fix it due to time constraints, that I finally found all of the iffy topology with maya lt tools , and as long as I'm careful sculpting in sculptris I don't get any more errors .

I simply can't afford zb , maybe someday, but I'm hugely grateful for sculptris because due to the brush taking form of the topology I'm able to do great things, and I need to do that inside a mesh sometimes and I could never get zb to play nice there.

TY for reply!

cheers
    caj