ZBrushCentral

Portrait of JFK

hello guys, I was a traditional scupt student now made myself to a digital sculptor by Zbrush, first time tried Zbrush I was impressed by its handy tools, and I dicidied to leard more about it and more about whole CG production.Here’s my first ever FINISHED work , a CG portrait of the famous JFK.
For this piece , I started it from some base spheres and then dynamesh it to sculpt almost everything like head, hands, clothes ,etc, and then zRemesh , for the hair and fur , they’re fiber meshes exported as curves to Maya and applyed some hair systems and some nodes of a hair plugin,Shave and a haircut. Rendered in Vray for Maya.
The final render size is near 8K and rendered time for days.
Hope you like it, and happy zbrushing!
JFK.jpg
JFK_Closeup.jpg
JFK_Closeup2.jpg
10.jpg
3.jpg

Attachments

JFK.jpg

JFK_Closeup.jpg

JFK_Closeup2.jpg

3.jpg

1 Like

Absolutely incredible work!! Superb! The skin details on the face are astounding. Top row for sure! :+1:

Excellent work! Definitely top row! :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great work! Looking forward to your more works

just wow.

yeah, top row.

great work overall! really nice skin details
i have to say though that his eyes and brows seem a bit wrong and he is a bit cross-eyed

TOP TOP TOP TOP stunning!

Wow, that image really brings him into life. You really feel like you are looking at the man in person. Amazing work, you should send it to the Whitehouse heh, they’ll probably give you some sort of metal and display it on their walls for such an amazing piece! Incredible!

Great Work, superb attention to the detail and choice of theme! Congrats

amazing sculpt !! it’s just perfect :+1:

Absolutely first class work.

mindblowing work.the details are insane.you rocked man.;);):wink:

WOW. Amazing work. I can’t even believe how awesome this is. :slight_smile:

5 STARS Stunning :+1: :+1: :+1:
:frowning: :frowning: 4 days :frowning: :frowning:

Stunning work!

Love the details! Congrats on top row!

wow… u have put in very settle details which is very nice, not exaggerated too much on skin details…love the rendering and sculpting…congrats on top row

That is just insane!

that is sure an incredible work despite the uncanny valley you did there !

congrats for the top row ! :smiley: