Default Tiny Troopers Alliance Project.

I was hired by Kukouri Mobile Entertainment as a character artist for the recently released Tiny Troopers Alliance game. I modeled, textured and posed these two characters for the game. Though the timeline was really strict and also as I was supposed to match the original design style already created of the game, the end result came out pretty good.

Kudos to Lasse Lehmusvaara, a very talented and awesome art director I had the opportunity to work with. We had great time bringing these cute little soldiers to life. I am really happy to see the game is doing really well. If you still haven't, check it out here : https://itunes.apple.com/app/id883523740

Hope u guys like it. Comments are welcomed.

Happy ZBrushing

Basic A - Pose

PORTFOLIO

Available for freelance

Default JETPACK Trooper

Hi friends, I once again had an opportunity to work for Kukouri Mobile Entertainment and create this lovely character for Tiny Trooper Alliance Game. I did modeling, texturing then posing and rendering.

And very happy to say that, its my first Hard Surface character model Done entirely in ZBrush Had a blast creating this character from an early concept to final model.

I hope u all like it. Comments are welcomed.

Happy ZBrushing