New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Syds Work

Hello all. Long time zbrush user and zbrush central lurker. 1st time poster. Been really down latley in my art, and i honestly feel its because I lack community and the company of other artists. Hoping that by participating more in the forums here and on artstation.com, I'll get back into the swing of things. A little bit about myself. I have a bachelors degree in Game Design. I love games and film and music. Ive been using zbrush on and off for 4 years. Very excited for 4R7. Bought a license back when 4 first came out i think. I've felt a bit lost in my art. But as i grow I'm finding more and more that I love making characters. Which brings me to here. So heres one piece ive done this year. theres some more work on my website at http://www.asydney3d.com. In the coming months im hoping to past more and get back on my horse. Comments and critiques welcome.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Nice work man! Looks really creepy. I see you were highly inspired by Bryan Wynia creatures? Correct me if I'm wrong

Yes! you are correct! I took his creature sculpting and maquette class earlier this year. was pretty awesome.
    Also awesome that you checked this thread out. I've been randomly finding myself in your sketchbook thread a few times in the last couple of weeks. Good stuff. Cool that your the first bit of interaction I've gotten.

thanks for the look.

Default New Work

Hello!
    A little something im working on right now. Doom Bull from warhammer. And my UI.

And below shot of just the body.

Still have a lot of work to do. Going to be working more on the body now. Just wanted to get some of the armor on there for visual. Still gotta do the hands and feet. and rework a lot of the anatomy. c/c welcome.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Niiiiice start, hope to see to see the finish product

Default Bit more progress.

Having to work on this in really short bursts. But its slowly getting there. Made all the straps. made some changed to the body. started getting some shape in the hands. going over first detail pass over the body.

Default More progress

Starting painting and throwing in more details. still gotta do some fiber mesh work. the fur padding underneath some armor. and of course posing and comping in photoshop. Heres a quick bpr render.

Default Doombull -Warhammer Figure

Finally Finished this guy. Excited to work on a new project. Done in zbrush with photoshop composite. Environment done in zbrush very quickly. This is the first time I tried doing an environment in zbrush. It was quite a learning process for me. And I ended up messing it up enough that I decided to simply use what i had as a blurred background. LoL. If I had more time I'd go back and redo/fix the issue. but I did have a deadline and originally there wasn't going to be an environment. I do look forward to trying another environment and doing it right this time. Anyway. comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Member Follow User Gallery

Very cool character.
    Please visit my portfolio website www.veiledvisions.com Thank You!