ZBrushCentral

Laptop with a discrete graphics card and wavom digitizer

Hello. I spent searching for the week. But I can not find a suitable laptop. I often hear about only Surface Pro 3 and yoga. Really there is no other besides Sony Duo?

But they do not fit me. I need a powerful laptop, I often work away from home.

According to SP3, I have only one question about his performance in ZBrush. I wonder how many polygons it can withstand?

Searches in their native language have been unsuccessful. And in English to me a little difficult to search.

Please advise me a modern laptop with a discrete graphics card and digitizer. I rely on you.

I hope this message does not violate the rules of the forum.

What Software packages are you going to be using, Zbrush, Maya, 3D Max, Photoshop, etc.?

Only PS, Zbrush, 3DsMax, MARI

question is how much are you willing to spend? You can spend on a maxed out modbook pro or so if you got the money

The budget isn’t important. But based of this forum http://goo.gl/LggDEv There is no alternative.
Then I decided to choose between yoga 2 and SP3, but as it turned yoga 2 does not support pen. I think I only left to buy Microsoft surface pro 3.

Is there something more powerful or better than SP3?

I found out that SP3 comes with a stylus N-trig. Then what is sense from it? Will have to take with a N-trig stylus.
So I looked for this notebook Aspire R7-572G
Corei7, 8gbRAM (up to 16gb), GTX850m 2GbRAM/ Price ~1400$
It is powerful, has a N-trig stylus (but I’m not sure) , inexpensive.

• Has anyone dealt with R7?

• How well does acer active pen?