Default Looking for a zBrush artist to model an existing character

Good evening,
    I am looking for the development of a key character that will represent the brand the SunPower Kidz®. Advanced skills are needed to create a whimsical, happy, friendly, childlike, attractive character who's name is Penelope Pear***8482;. She can be seen in an earlier rendition at www.sunpowerkidz.com. The finished model will be directed over to Lightwave for rigging and animation. The age group is ages 3-9. It is a concept that deals with health and nutrition for the entire family. While illustrations are appreciated, the final form must be in 3D in it's completed design. Discussion of the character's look will be an important consideration.
    Thank you.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up I am very interested in this fun project

Hello
    I am very interested in this project. I have been a graphic artist for over 15 years and I am proficient with ZBrush. I think I could do your fun characters and would enjoy doing so. Email me at Seavannah@gmail.com or PM me here if you are interested in my abilities, I would really love to do this project. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. p.s. I love the site and all the fun characters, even if you don't want my services I even learned a few things I did not know about fruits and veggies so thanks

Default Penelope Pear awaits you

Hi Parag
    I would be most happy to continue our conversation. I can be reached at larry@sunpowerkidz.com, on Skype: sunpowerkidz and Laurence M. Seitz on Facebook.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks and regards
    Larry

Default SunPower Kidz®l Characters

Thank you for responding. I'm terribly sorry for not responding sooner. Please contact me if you desire at larry@sunpowerkidz.com.
    Thank you