Default Looking Character Modeler/Sculptor for animated short

Hey guys

I've been a longtime zBrushCentral visitor -there's nothing like browsing the gallery to get your creative juices going- and first time poster. Hello everyone!

I recently completed an animated short film called INVASION!, which is now doing the festival run. Take a look at the teaser down below.

I'm currently working on a spinoff that plays in the same universe using the same type of character designs. Pause at s19 to get a good look at the guys
    To be a little more specific, the story will feature one character (the guy on the right at s19), in two variations. The characters I did for Invasion are pretty much quick and dirty hacks that work well in the b-movie-ish black&white world but don't hold up in the more sophisticated type of short I have in mind.

I could really use some help with the character modeling and texturing and was wondering if any talented digi sculptor would be interested in a collaboration.

I'm currently working on layout/blocking and hope to enter production soon.

Hit me up with any questions or comments!

Thanks very much
    Chris

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up Great Trailer

Have you found a Digi artist yet to collaborate with on this project? If not I am interested would love to discus the details with you. Please PM me if you are interested in my abilities. By the way great film love it. I really loved Sky Captain world of tomorrow and it has that feel but an alien theme to it get idea and concept. Good luck to you.

Hey Seavannah, thanks for your response!
    Just sent you a pm!

Best,
    Chris