ZBrushCentral

Quick-start to Dynamesh tutorial on Gumroad (Free of course!)

Hi Gang!

In the spirit of Indie Game Development and inspired by accessible art education movements like http://www.kiwijuice.net/ I created a “Quick-start to Dynamesh: Creating an Alien Maquette” Tutorial. It is divided into 26 lectures with about 1 hour and 50 minutes of video. You can get it here: http://gumroad.com/l/fUql

Let me know what you think as well as I’m always looking to improve my content. Also if you have any suggestions for future videos let me know. Its not quite widescreen but it is HD. However I’m looking to eventually buy a monitor so that I can make my next videos better at 16:9 @ 1080p widescreen which is much better for youtube as well lol. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Attachments

Zbrush_Dyanamesh_Basics_web.jpg

GumroadCover.png

Thank you for the tuts(dynamesh) they help me a lot:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:, i love your approach!!!
Tghank you again!!

gr. s

Hey Gang!

Added some more Free stuff to my gumroad page

DemonBustGMRD.jpgGrenadeGMRD.jpgHeroicMaleGMRD.jpgMAC11GMRD.jpgRespiratorGMRD.jpg

Feel free to use it in your projects (commercial or otherwise) or for study. If you want there is also a donation option (but not mandatory of course) in case you feel like supporting my indie game development. :slight_smile:

Here is the link to my Gumroad page again: https://gumroad.com/claudiosetti

Please let me know if you use anything - I’d love to see what you come up with!!

Cheers!

Hey Silberdenar !

I’m so glad!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thank you for looking!

Claudio

****** Duplicate**** sorry :frowning:

How do you get the free tutorials? All I see is a Donate button. Do you have to be a member/login?

All you have to do is click on the button. it is set to 0 so unless you put a dollar value it won’t cost you anything. :slight_smile:

I clicked on the “I Want this” button and another window opens that ask for credit card info plus a “Name a fair price” text field. I left it set to 0, but the only other button is a “Give” button. When I click on it, it places the cursor in the “Name a fair price” text field. Am I missing something? Do I have to log in first (I’m not a member). – Could you please NOT sign in and see if you can get to the download page. - thanks

You just need to enter your name and email. Then just press give without putting your credit card info or any money. when it asks you to “name a fair price” just put zero.

That should work!

Claudio

Thank you - I was able to download everything.

… add your mail adress,
enter any digit into the “name a fair price” field (starting at zero)
klick on “give”.

Result: you’ll get an email with the download link :).

@ OP:
thank you VERY much for your work - you can never have enough tutorials (downloading atm)!!

thank you! Object modelling is always great!

Anychance we can see a timelapse/tut on the demon dude? He’s very cool!