ZBrushCentral

3dwally sketchbook

Hey everyone, this is my first post on here I believe. I did a few characters from The Simpsons to celebrate the marathon that just ended.

I’ve got a few more posted on my site.

Attachments

sea-captain_render.png

quimby_process.gif

quimby_turns.gif

sea-captain_turns.gif

snake_render.gif

snake_turns.gif

good work! great likeness!

Thanks Uber :slight_smile:

you really nailed the feel of those characters! Great likeliness and emotion!

Much appreciated Panupat!

Hello everyone, my latest project.
This creature dwells in mountain areas, very large yet rarely seen. The locals who have encountered it call it Nori ma’ aanu, which means “whisper in the moutains”.

Hey guys, something different this time. A 3D sculpt of Arthur, from Disney’s The Sword In The Stone.
arthur_render_2.jpg

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bpwKXWx_nlA?list=UUHpWDlN6XYWBV1YmGZAM6nQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“560”></iframe>

Arthur looks great. Also went back and saw your Simpsons characters and thought they were really good as well : )

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey hey, another character design piece before getting back to more stylized models.

queen_closeUp.jpg

Hey everyone, my latest project. Kuzco, from disney’s The emperor’s new groove.

A process shot:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7qAz3mXmMyE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“560”></iframe>

Yet another attempt at a Disney character. The Jungle Book is my all time favorite Disney classic.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wYYi5hMrNNM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“560”></iframe>

Hey all, did another Disney fanart. This time it’s Shere Kahn, from The Jungle Book.

shere_kahn_refs.jpg

Nice!

Thanks LynneMitchell :slight_smile:

cool little project :smiley: i like it
Clean and really look’s like disney chars

Thanks Lepra :slight_smile:

Hey everyone, another Disney classic, Hercules.

hercules_refs.jpg

:slight_smile:

One critic. You made his neck too thin, so he looks normal not herculean strength…
else he is quite disneyan perfect

Thanks Jake, I appreciate the feedback.