Member Follow User Gallery

Good job......

Default Batman V Superman Batmobile

Another redo of the batmobile from Batman V Superman, I wasn't pleased with the initial render so I decided to try something new with Keyshot.

Feedback is welcome

Default Doctor Strange

3D sculpt of Doctor Strange. Primarily done in ZBrush, with a little 3ds max. I decided to begin this project to challenge myself further, I also appreciate the multiple materials I'll have to create during texturing and shading.

Feedback is welcome

Default Bob

I started working on some characters from one of my favorite shows, Bob's Burgers.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Those are excellent recreations of the show charcters! I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this in an official marketing ad or such.
    I started zbrush on dell optiplex with a pentium 4...it was a rough year to learn zbrush.

Much appreciated Captkiro I'd settle for them being used as the official toys.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

A very sweet series of character renditions with a Plasticine pleasantness that pops
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

Quote Originally Posted by boozy floozie
    A very sweet series of character renditions with a Plasticine pleasantness that pops

Thank you. Looking at your gallery you have one of the most unique styles I've ever seen.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast