ZBrushCentral

This is my Sketchbook !!

Hi guys! This is my Sketchbook !!
Just post some rencent work in to one thread!!!

Attachments

PS_04.jpg

PS_03.jpg

PS_05.jpg

Lionel_web3.jpgLionel_hand.jpgLionel_head.jpg

Very nice work! :+1:

Brilliant works man.Definitely TOP ROW.:wink:

Wonderful work! brother chao is great!:smiley:

a.jpgZGrab12.jpgZGrab14.jpg

Nice job here!

Thanks for all feedback~~~~

Wow amazing pieces ! those took a lot of time i think , still the best :+1:

Try the Zbrush hard surface,vray enjoy it~detailed the front,I would like to texture and render it later~

2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg

UPUP.juse keep working~~

Comp_heibai_web.jpg
QQ截图20140924191118.jpg
QQ截图20140924191138.jpg

Comp2_web.jpg
Comp_web.jpg

Nice work! :+1:

please do an hardsurface tutorial ! how did you jump from the mesh sulpt to the nice detailed hard surface clean model ! make a breakdown ! cheers !

keep inspiring us

No problem my friend, I will show some my ideas of produced hard-edged objects.

Excellent work!

masterpiece.Can you make a breakdown? it’ll be great.:wink:

This is my workflow for the armor,just 4 step. vray quick workflow,hope you like it

First ,add a Zsphere in to Subtool, then hide other objects, select Zsphere and click Edit topology to topo a basic model,do not use to much face in this step, just use the model sketched out it, especially the eage of hard surface,
1.jpg

The second, set the skin thickness to negative, in order to restore the last body proportions, remember change the dentity to 1 (default is 2), then click " A" button to preview the model, you can get a similar armor
2.jpg
make it to a normal ploy ,and “Crease” the eage which you need it be hard , then" Polish" it at the highest subdivision,
3.jpgg
finally you can use some Alpha, eage loop or group eage and so on,to get some details that you want.
4.jpg

More image for handsurface,made it in zbrush and topo it in maya~