Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you, that was great. Wow, someone mentioned TRUESPACE. Holy smokes, that is digging into the 'WAY BACK' machine some time-
    http://dragondragon.deviantart.com/
    "Live life, don't let life live you"
    Alexander Lockhart- From his book, Positive Charges.

@Dragon I still have it installed and working, don't use too often but it is another option. Spent 1000's of hours modeling for fun in that SW.

Super Moderator Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Dranix
    Was anything said about how hair transfers and renders in Keyshot? Never got fibers exported into Shade3d...
    One of the presentations showed FiberMesh being transferred to and rendered in KeyShot. It did not require converting to geometry or anything.

Questions about using ZBrush? Check out these valuable resources:

ZBrush Tutorial Movies: Link
    Download Center: (PDF documentation, models, plugins): Link

Online Documentation: Link

ZBC FAQ: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/faq.php
    ZBC Advanced Search:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/search....st&forumchoice

Any hints as to when it will be released?

Actually i think that so far zbrush is used for many many things, but is especially valid for concepts and designs...and so feels more natural to me a bridge to something like Keyshot rather than, say, Vray. Because Vray or Octane are rendering engines suited for archiviz. Its true that Zbrush r7 will have some modelling and instances tools, but i don't see as a complete tool for archiviz and i dont think Pixologic intended to make the app become such a tool.
    There are other programs better suited for archiviz and able to exploit better that render engine, maybe also used together with zbrush too, but i see more natural and logic a workflow like Zbrush +3D program + Vray.

"but is especially valid for concepts and designs...and so feels more natural to me a bridge to something like Keyshot rather than, say, Vray."

I don't see how that is the case at all. Concepting and design is what I do for a living and I STRONGLY prefer GPU rendering. I mean, yeah, there are some things that CPU still does better and may always do better than GPU but GPU is AAA LLOTTTT faster. Also maybe I'm a newb but I have no idea what archiviz means. >.>;

Member Follow User Gallery

Architecture visualization.
    ---
    Cheetah3D, ZBrush, Shade 3D

Hi

First of all thank you for those new features !! I would like to see a tutorial how this church picture with those arches are been made. I highly interested in architecture !! Pleaase :-)

aurick wrote:
    One of the presentations showed FiberMesh being transferred to and rendered in KeyShot. It did not require converting to geometry or anything.
    That's right. The beta GoZ also transferred Fibermesh over to Keyshot and it works very well.

Member Follow User Gallery

dillster
    aurick wrote:

That's right. The beta GoZ also transferred Fibermesh over to Keyshot and it works very well.

Looks like I have to put 250 bucks to side
    ---
    Cheetah3D, ZBrush, Shade 3D

Looks like I have to put 250 bucks to side
    Unfortunately not just 250 Bucks, before this you will need to buy the keyshot version at 1000 bucks so for me I think it is a few expensive.

read this : Q: Is "KeyShot for ZBrush" a full version of KeyShot?
    A: YES! This special edition has all of KeyShot's features but is designed to work exclusively with the "ZBrush to KeyShot Bridge". ("KeyShot for ZBrush" is equivalent to KeyShot HD without the importers).

so that mean it's a custom version of keyshot, no need to buy the full version.

Pixologic - Thomas Follow User Gallery

2step4one: I will try to do my best to keep that in mind and doing a video tutorial (with my french accent if it's a video). It's easy to build such model in 4R7
    Pixologic official: Blog | ZBrushLive | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Discord
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    My personal 3D - 3D Printing blog: polysculpt.com

Moderator Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by jbmonge
    Unfortunately not just 250 Bucks, before this you will need to buy the keyshot version at 1000 bucks so for me I think it is a few expensive.
    No, the $249 introductory price is for the ZBrush Bridge and Keyshot for ZBrush (a full version of Keyshot designed to work exclusively with ZBrush). If you already own KeyShot, or buy it separately then you'll be able to buy the Bridge separately at a price yet to be announced.

No, the $249 introductory price is for the ZBrush Bridge and Keyshot for ZBrush (a full version of Keyshot designed to work exclusively with ZBrush). If you already own KeyShot, or buy it separately then you'll be able to buy the Bridge separately at a proce yet to be announced.

That is not what I had understood, but if it is the case that is really a great news ^^

Best
    JB

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111213193459 ... LastLast