ZBrushCentral

Morphonauts

these are a new toy line of totally customizable action figures that will be coming out soon.

Attachments

ALL_CHARACTERS_POSTER_low.jpg

one of the first morphonaut characters made into a toy.

pyronaut.jpg

the first in the series of mutant morphonauts

one of the machines in the morphonauts action figure set

One of the first human morphonaut action figures

Here is the mutated spider action figure

Wolverines evil brother…oh wait wolverine already has that. actually this is one of the hero action figures

This is an app I’m designing to go with the figures so you can customize your own action figure.

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

Another Robot in the first wave of action figures

This render shows a little more what the toys will actually look like

Morphonauts action figures are at Salt lake City Comic Con. check them out at booth red 11

There were thousands of people that came by the morphonauts booth and everybody loved customizing their own morphonaut action figure.

Like morphonauts on facebook for more updates on when the free app and kickstarter campaign are coming.

There were thousands of people that came by the morphonauts booth and everybody loved customizing their own morphonaut action figure.

Like morphonauts on facebook for more updates on when the free app and kickstarter campaign are coming.

bo.jpg

Attachments

P1040038.jpg

P1040051.jpg

P1040046.jpg

P1040039.jpg

These are just fan art but when I created morphonauts action figures, Comic book characters were always an end goal for me…maybe some day.

for more updates like Morphnauts on twitter and facebook

https://twitter.com/Morphonauts

Bo,

It makes me happy to see someone start their own toy company! They look great Man!
I was wondering, are you printing those on your own 3D printer or are you out sourcing? IF so who are you going through? Good Luck man!