ZBrushCentral

Beowulf - Personal version

Hi everyone! this is my version of Beowulf. Sculpted in Zbrush, then decimated, export to 3Ds Max and rendered in Vray. I left you a few renders, stills images from Zbrush and a some images of the process. I really hope you like it, thanks a lot!

You can see more of my works in www.daniebel.com or my Facebook Page www.facebook.com/danielmbel. Thanks a lot!
Daniel Bel

Final_PL01_LOW 2.jpgFinal_PL02_LOW.jpgFinal_PL03_LOW.jpgFinal_PL04_LOW.jpgFinal_PL05_LOW.jpg

Attachments

Final_PL03_LOW.jpg

Final_PL04_LOW.jpg

Final_PL05_LOW.jpg

1 Like

And stills from Zbrush…

WIP_01.jpgWIP_02.jpgWIP_03.jpgWIP_04.jpgWIP_05.jpgWIP_06.jpg

Attachments

WIP_01.jpg

WIP_02.jpg

WIP_03.jpg

WIP_04.jpg

WIP_05.jpg

WIP_06.jpg

1 Like

more…

WIP_07.jpgWIP_08.jpgWIP_09.jpgWIP_10.jpgWIP_11.jpgWIP_12.jpg

Attachments

WIP_08.jpg

WIP_09.jpg

WIP_10.jpg

WIP_11.jpg

WIP_12.jpg

WIP_13.jpgWIP_14.jpgWIP_15.jpgWIP_16.jpg

Attachments

WIP_13.jpg

WIP_14.jpg

WIP_15.jpg

WIP_16.jpg

And some of the process. Thanks guys!

Character Posing Process.jpgDetails Process.jpg

Attachments

Character Posing Process.jpg

Details Process.jpg

Great work! Like.

Awesome… Thx for sharing Daniel…

Beautiful sculpt. The anatomy is really well executed and the pose it dynamic. Great work.

Thanks a lot guys! i really appreciate it!

Awesome work man, really inspiring, I’m still learning, just started a while back, I have to learn as I go, its kinda hard sometimes because I want to make awesome sculpts like this but the learning takes time. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing your work. Good Luck!

Very cool work!
Cheers,
Selwy

Very nice piece, and looks like it would make a very nice 3D print, too.

My only gripe with this work is the trunks: they look too vague, a simple wrinkly mass. I understand that they’re mostly hidden in the final sculpt, but I still find them the weakest part about this piece.

You can still leave them a wrinkly mass, just make the wrinkles form a pattern that looks like clothing.
Here’s an example of what I mean (it’s a picture of Sabu from “Thief of Bagdad”, I don’t know the proper name of that diaper-thing he’s wearing). And another example.

Everything else you’ve done with this sculpt is stellar, I think it’s a shame you let the trunks remain so crudely rendered.

outstanding!

That is some solid sculpting, and good anatomy knowledge, nice! About the only thing that bugs me are the abdominals right under the chest, perhaps a bit too wide and inflated. That’s a minor gripe though. Did you use any reference? And thanks for the detailed breakdown!

que crack!! no entiendo como no te ponen en portada, que coño pasa?

really cool

First of all, thanks a lot to everyone!

Theartmonkey: Yes, I totally agree with you. If I make some time i will change the trunks or try to do better next time. Thanks for your observation!
nagulov: I agree too, maybe less size would have been better. Yes, i use reference but from the same pose. thanks to you too for taking time and comment, love your sculpts!
OscarPerez: Jajaja i wish that happen man!

congrats for top row and nice present :wink: good luck

Wow , Awesome! thanks for the tutorial. looking forward to see your vray lighting and shader setting :smiley:

really nice work, and thank you for the tutorial