ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Summit 2014

zbrush-summit-zbc-banner.jpg
Big news! Pixologic is pleased to announce the first ever ZBrush Summit, taking the idea of our periodic User Group Meetings to a whole new level! :slight_smile:

The ZBrush Summit is a 3-day event happening Friday, August 8 through
Sunday, August 10 in Los Angeles, CA and streaming LIVE around the world. Whether you are here in person or at home, experiencing the ZBrush Summit is easy. Stay connected with our live feed. No matter where you are, we’ll be there!

Register Now!

SummitSneakPeek.jpg

Live and breathe ZBrush with dynamic presentations, panel discussions from a variety of industries and a sneak peek of the newest version of ZBrush with members of the Pixologic Team.

SummitPresenters.jpg

Whether you are present in person or attending via the internet, the ZBrush Summit will encourage participation. Your questions can be heard via a live moderated chat window within the ZBrush Summit Streaming Portal. Additionally, you can use Twitter to ask presenters questions about their respective workflows. Workflow related questions will be featured live and on camera!

Attendance – both online and in person – is completely FREE! So mark your calendars and don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the first ever ZBrush Summit!

For schedules, registration information, streaming link and much more, CLICK HERE.

See you there!

Zbush 5

new version?zbrush5?
Realy?!!!

I knew Something was Coming, it was too Quiet for too long. Cant Wait, Hoping for PBR or Edge Masking. I know whatever it is will Blow Our Minds!

Giggity- Giggity- Giggity- Going!!! :+1:

Nothing on the schedule indicates a new release. Where and how did you come by this?

EDIT: Found the reference, woot for new version.

[johnchen.

](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/member.php?325710-johnchen) Here’s a Quote from the 1st Post
Live and breathe ZBrush with dynamic presentations, panel discussions from a variety of industries and a sneak peek of the newest version of ZBrush with members of the Pixologic Team.

Go to the Summit Page and Read this
Pixologic Presentations
Join our own Pixologic team for a special demo of our newest ZBrush version! Be the first to take a sneak peek at the newest enhancements in action, with Paul Gaboury and Joseph Drust.

Typically in the Past they’ve Released in Mid to Late September

Can’t hardly wait!

ah ha nice, I didnt see that bit. awesome!

Awesome… Fantastic news! Registered and will be seeing you online (a few early starts, but it will be worth it!!!)

4R7, or 5… Any case THANK YOU guys. This software changed my life :slight_smile:
I´m sure Pixologic team heard our feedback and i´m very excited to see what they have for us
New 3D printing stuff? Plugins? New Viewer with PBR support? New retopo tools?.. We will see on second weeked of August :+1:

Holy **** im so exited! I hope its Zbrush 5!

…teasing! :smiley:

I want 64 bit plz

At last something new.

I was one of the first to view this last night before bed(it said no views yet), plenty of views now. Outstanding tease guys, signed up to view online :slight_smile: can’t wait but have to.

3D Printing tools please !!

• Smart support
  • Gravity points
  • Shells and joints

I can’t wait for this !

first of all I hope it will be 64 bit version.Thanks Pixologic.you’re the best.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

yea, 64bit would be great…alone to support surface pro 3 ntrig wintab driver ;D

Splendid!!! I´m certainly sure no matter what they come up with, we will have a wow experience.:smiley: I’m counting days and am confident that some of my wish list will be added to the new application:laughing: if it´s also version 5. I really love this app:+1:

I´m very curious as to what people want to see in the new version 5?