Default The Art of TheConceptPainter

Hello! This is my thread where I will upload my works that I have created in ZBrush! Hope you like it! :)

I will start by uploading an Indiana Jones-inspired image. I am very pleased with the model and I will use it in several works in the future. :)
    Everything in the image is modeled in ZBrush and rendered in Maya - Mental Ray.

T-Pose in ZBrush. I used ZRemesher and UV Master to optimize my character.
    Visit me on Facebook and Youtube to see more videos, pictures and work in progress!

Default Sea monsters

One of my latest works! It's supposed to be two sea monsters, playing together in the sea. :)
    Everything is created in ZBrush - lit and rendered in Maya Mental Ray.
    The characters consist of approximately 20,000 faces. In Photoshop I combined the AO, and created a Lens Blur with the Depth map.

Visit me on Facebook and Youtube to see more videos, pictures and work in progress!

Default Creating a human face in ZBrush

This is a face that I'm working on! :) What remains is to model the teeth and gums. Later I will use Zbrush Blend Shapes, to create some different facial expressions and then import the character into Maya to render.

The image is rendered directly in Maya without editing in Photoshop. I should probably create a pair of eyebrows to the character. :P

Screenshot from ZBrush.

The image is rendered directly in Maya, with the exception of the background.

Video Bearded man blowing bubbles! :P

Sculpted in Zbrush. I used FiberMesh to create the beard. The image is rendered in Maya.

Here is a link to my speed sculpt. :)

I guess my main beef with the piece is that it doesn't immediately read as "undersea". I mean, yeah, you've got a blue light and the creatures have webbed feet and finned tails, but the bubbles coming out of the mouth are too light and get lost. I didn't even realize they were there until I saw the wireframes.
    So I'd suggest making the bubbles more obvious somehow. Otherwise, it's a stellar image.

I feel this style of character design is best suited for sculpted hair, rather than something using fibremesh. His form and texture are very stylized and neat, but then the crude fibres ruin it.

Default Girl and fish

Everything in the image is created in ZBrush and rendered in Maya. :)

Default Concept car

The car and the spaceship in the background is modeled in Zbrush with Panel Loops. The hangar is created in Maya. Everything is rendered in Mental Ray! :)

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

fantastic work man.the render is awesome.thanks for sharing.

Default Female Statue

This is a sculpture I did in ZBrush two years ago. The work is rendered in Maya - Mental Ray! :)

Member Follow User Gallery

i follow your youtube channel mate. Excellent work, please keep it up!

Default Statue

Another statue! Created in ZBrush and rendered in Maya. :)

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I really like that last one.

Default WIP - Female body

The image is rendered in Maya, Mental Ray with sss. Created in ZBrush.

Default WIP - Female body

The image without texture!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast