Too nice Bigguns!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thank's all

I'm back to it after a brake..

So here's 2 haircut ( and the render with the long hairs she has the facial hairs while the other one don't have.. too long to render)
    I tweaked things there and here and tweaked the long haircut also.

Also Avaliable for freelance.

http://www.lucbegin.com

Incredibly real, amazing work, the only crit i could give if I really had to would be that the eyes are too focussed and open it looks a little unnatural but that would be super critical of me.

Awesome!

Hey thank's man. About the eyes it's not a problem she will be rigged so I will be able to close more the eyes ,make a smile etc after

Member Follow User Gallery

This is just toooo nice. Would love a tutorial from start to finish!!!

Beautiful character work!!! , would love to see a tutorial as well.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Great Job. The skin texture is particularly good - especially the across the cheeks and the bridge of the nose. Really nice job.

Just a quick question to you Big guns, is she rendered in Zbrush or an outside app. In any case good work mate i love it.

Member Follow User Gallery

I'm sure he said its rendered in 3ds max using Vray but I could be wrong..

Wow, truly amazing detail and craftsmanship! I can see you put alot into this project and it shows. She looks real.

The image with the shoulder length hair followed by the bun initially gave me a visual illusion: the shoulder length hair makes her appear mid 20's, the bun makes her appear early 30's: then you study the landmarks of the face in both images and the proportions of the features and then they become the same age with the same face.

Thats just something I saw that did not take anything away from your amazing images, just made me think about how altering one thing about a person's appearance can create a drastic visual illusions.

She is quite the wonderful woman. To make a pitch at who she is concepted from or resembles: Tori Black if she was just under 30 yrs old.

Love the 2 haircuts! the overall project is absolutely amazing. The only thing I would change is the curvature of the top of the antihelix (ears), I would push more into his head, but hey this is just a matter of taste, top row !!

Yeah man, this is amazing. Face looks very relaxed. I, for one, really like the way the face is sitting. The weight looks great, and she looks like she's posing for a photoshoot. Not the most natural expression, but one that looks like she is deliberately showing her best features. Awesome work. And, yes, PLEASE TUTORIAL THIS!!

Thank'S a lot everybody glad you like it.

Rendered with Vray as usual, a little update here, on the lacrymal liquid in the eyes, rotated some textures to make it assymetrical,etc) I started a render with long hairs now to compare with the same lighting.
    For those

interested, I plan to do online course on how I create my character from A to Z so let me know if you'r interested if I have enought peoples I'll do it.

Also Avaliable for freelance.

http://www.lucbegin.com

wow this is so great, so beautiful.
    It really inspires me to work a lot harder on my own character face,
    the hair looks so much better than what I got with fiber mesh, I guess I will have to try hairfarm.

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

hey man. Great work. As always. I realy started loving ur stuff five years ago...
    I also using Vray for skin. But i cant get such result- may be can u tell me-
    1)Im not using NormalMap, coz its bringing some bad results. Im using bump, but it gives me very sharp black relief on tangent
    surfaces and one light in the front. I try to increase SSS radius - but this is working only on geometry- bump is noneffective. I try to blur my Bump, but im losing details in specular and face pores. How did u solve this? I saw a lot of nice smooth result, from people that using bump.(as here https://www.artstation.com/artwork/h...7-cb34daac1f4e)
    2) I was reading ur posts at CoronaRender's forum about time rendering and SSS shader. Usualy, I render my pic in lowres, smt about 600-600px, without GI. And my sss getting almost flat RED color. I tryed to increase PrepassRate to 1-2, but i start getting more red color. Only increasing resolution solving this problem -and time.
    So any solutions here?
    3) As i remember u still using very detailed Diffuse for SSS and Bump for Specular with triple Shader for reflection? U dont paint SSS map, Radius and so on... ?

--
    thx for understanding.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 ... LastLast