ZBrushCentral

Art of ramtraz

hi guys!

i’ve decided to start my own sketchbook otherwise known as my digital journey with zbrush. this will be my
little corner where i’ll post my outputs from doodles to finished pieces.

as a starter, here’s a wip of darth maul done in zbrush and rendered in keyshot…

Attachments

2 Likes

welcome to ZBC, nice first post, his pose feels great and he seems very happy

an early helmet concept by Ralph McquarrieDarth Vader_a.jpgDarth Vader_b.jpg

stormtrooper_a.jpgstormtrooper_b.jpg

Great busts.especially the stormtrooper.did you use keyshot??:wink:

tnx! yup these were rendered in keyshot

here’s a lifesize stormtrooper helmet i recently finished painting. the idea was to make it look like bronze.

3d print by Xulera

will be doing the 3d print version of this bust in a few days

to all the pokemon lover’s out there…after catching all the rattata’s and pidgey’s, i finally got hold of a rare one!!!

modeled, textured and mapped in zbrush
rendered in keyshot
edited in photoshop

can somebody help me with uploading my files? already tried the instructions but somehow i
can’t seem to view the pic here? also, is there a workaround in uploading large filesizes?
i’ve lowered the pic’s resolution just to be within the 200kb limit but most of the details
got blurred out in that resolution

Hi Rap - Really like the cuteness of Deadpool …
About uploading large size images I feel your images should not exceed more than 700 kb. To compress file size you can try PS- Save as Web - format (Jpeg) - and your desired percentage till it is under 700kb.
Secondly it permits 8 images at one time (i.e if you are uploading more than 8 it will exclude the rest at single reply/post)

good job! would love to see a breakdown of this one :slight_smile:

mridulsen-thanks for the info! just found out that they increased the max size limit.
still wondering why i can’t see the pic on this thread using my browser? there might be an issue with chrome?

Xanthis-thanks!

here’s the other render i did.

so cool and fun…

Holy crap that Pikapool is a wonderful idea. And extremely well executed (I love his pose).

benixel, EduardoMC -thanks alot guys!!!

Hey dude!
Hope you have seen this!
https://twitter.com/VancityReynolds/status/778927907192311808/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Go there and say it’s yours :)!!

marianosteiner - thanks for the heads up!

Just want to share this wonderful 3d print done by Ownage! With all those details, I really love the way it turned out as a print!

pikapool_print 3_low.jpg

pikapool_print 2_low.jpg

pikapool_print 4.jpg

COOL! I love this! :smiley: