ZBrushCentral

you lot

you lot

+++

click for higher resolution

+++

Finished…at last! Not sure what to say about this one, that hasn’t been said already in the WIP thread_
Perhaps a huge THANKS for all the support!

Hope you guys like it
Lukas.

(*photo used for the background © Florian Müller)

Attachments

jb0DVUYP6RiLqE.jpg

Amazing! great job man - as expected

Really nice model, congratulations! :smiley:

Awesome! Your works are always fantastic! Congratulation! :slight_smile:

Freaky awesome render man, great work!

thanks .)

Great work, ive seen the wip, its amazing.

thanks man

I’m surprised this isn’t in the TOP ROW already. An amazing piece of work and I’ve been reading the WIPs for years now. Thx, I say.

Maybe you can breakdown some of what ZBrush helped with. I would also be great to see some ZGrabs of everything to do with the model without textures.

Thanks Kris, im glad you like it. well i might, although i dont think it would be as interesting as the stuff thats get posted by more talented sculptors as yourself .) most of my work went to shading and rendering

Absolute stunning work in every aspect (followed your WIP thread on different forums) I also love the pose, hands and clothes.
What I don’t get is why we don’t see this piece on diverse frontpages all over the internet? I remember times when people got totally nuts when such high quality work got published. Maybe we are all desensitized nowadays… However, great great work! You’re one hell of a guy :evil:
Cheers,
Selwy

mindblowing, followed your wip thread all the way, great information, super, super work! TOPROW for sure!!

cheers dudes.

since people wanted to see this as a realistic study, im making it into a simple realistic study
heres a small wip render of the new version :
6qp87sTP3L0I7lU7UbLVkDjPWEQDY.jpg

Yeah, I think you’re a fraud and that’s a photo.
(I’m kidding about you being a fraud) :slight_smile:

Sick!

So good man , i love his face emotion

cheers guys

I really love every aspect of your piece…fine details like skin, hair on the blouse, imperfect teeths and so on and so forth. Concrats on your work.

Incredible work man, just incredible! :+1:

incredible work on that wip, looks finished to me already :lol: