ZBrushCentral

What's your ZBrush/Huion H610 configuration?

If you use a Huion H610 or Pro tablet. How do you have your tablet configured in relation to hot keys for Zbrush?

I’m trying the following from top to bottom:

1. SpaceBar for Brush Size slider
  2. X for Symmetry
  3. SHFT+CTRL
  4. [ Decrease Brush Size
  5. ] Increase Brush Size
  6. ALT
  7. SHIFT
  8. CTRL

i need to know this as well. i cannot figure out how to get the proper keybinds or set it up. plz help!

old thread but i would love to get to know how to use my new huion with zbrush also

well i didnt use mine in while but i think it got it going at one point, hey do you want to link up, add me on skype at shawnshawn246

If you have the 1060 Plus and not the 1060 Pro Plus you can set all the K buttons on it to optimize your workflow. The Alt key thing on the pen button will not work (at least for now), It will show you the minus sign on the pointer but once you click on the screen it will enter on navigation mode.

I have this setting, perhaps this will help:

Pen setting:
First Button - F (I use it a lot to center my models on the screen)
Second Button - RMB (I use right click navigation so I disable the right click popup in Preferences Tab)

Advance Settings:
K1 - Esc
K2 - Enter
K3 - Tab+Alt (To change windows from Zbrush to whatever I need to see)
K4 - Tab
K5 - Ctrl+Z
K6 - Ctrl+Shift+Z
K7 - Ctrl+Shift (You need to put this kind of combo keys in one button because pressing Ctrl and Shift as separate buttons wont work)
K8 - Ctrl+Alt
K9 - Shift
K10 - Spacebar
K11 - Ctrl
K12 - Alt

I also use some of the S keys too.

Regards bro.

I recently picked up the new GT-221 and the right click navigation simply does not work in zBrush on mac. It does work on Windows (I tested with sculptris). If I assign right click to an express key at the side, r-click navigation works as expected (except I have run out of fingers for ctrl/alt/shift!) but not on the pen button.

As you can imagine this is deeply frustrating! Not had much joy from support who basically said ‘we don’t know anything about zBrush, assign spacebar instead’. Not helpful considering they claim compatibility?!

Are there any mac users here who can confirm r-click navigation works with their Huion? I’m convinced there’s something missing from the mac driver for the model I have (considering it works fine in windows) but I can’t convince support!

Cheers :slight_smile: