ZBrushCentral

Lab Technician

Hey Guys,

Finished up my Lab Tech design, everything was created in z-brush using dynamesh.

Enjoy!

Attachments

1 Like

Big fan of your art! especially your hard surface stuff. This is just another example of a master at work. Exceptional. :+1:

But seeing this level work come solely out of Z is both exhilarating and frustrating at the same time.:confused:
Makes me regret every other software purchase I’ve ever made. :cry:
then it gives me hope, :bulb:
then I feel overwhelmed cuz Z isn’t exactly the easiest program to learn, so many little secrets.:stuck_out_tongue:
basically I’m a mess now, time to finish of that tub of ice cream I started this morning at 2:00 am.

I bow down 2 u. all joking aside really amazing and thnx 4 posting. Inspiring.

cheers

amazing!!!

Amazing work. I think the full yellow or the grey and yellow feels right.

The master Mike Nash.

fantastic work Mike

Outstanding work. Love contrast of tight detailed hard surfaced bits, and broad soft/cloth areas.

Wooohaa !!! Mike i’ve been a follower of your Youtube channel, this one goes directly in my “Amazing” folder.

Well done :smiley:

excellent work

Fabulous work! Is it me, or has everyone really raised their game lately? Top notch all around. Congrats.

Thanks alot everyone :wink: Helps keep me motivated!

3dnv - I wouldnt regret buying other software, does help to have as many tools as possible at your disposal

Visible Occupant shots -

Lab_Tech_Face.jpg

Lab_Tech_Face_Turns_L.jpg

Some arty ones -

Art_1.jpg

Art_2.jpg

Attachments

Lab_Tech_Face.jpg

Lab_Tech_Face_Turns_L.jpg

Art_2.jpg

Art_1.jpg

Wow, absolutely incredible work! The details are insane, your hard surface work is so awesome!

Excellent! :+1:

Wicked awesome !!!

VERY cool work!!
(I know, I’m nitpicking here, but he’s maybe a little bit too slim around the waist and a little bit wide around the hips. I’m sure that was intended…)
Cheers,
Selwy

Master piece , what did you use for rendering ? … TOP RAW :+1:

Amazing work!

Well deserved top row! :+1:

super cool man! I love the colors you choose!
See you!
Lucas

Bravo! Increadibly well done!

Thanks again everyone :slight_smile:

Selwy - Yeah it was intentional, I usually push certain proportions for my characters, try and push realism and ideal proportion over the top a little.
I also lengthened the legs to a more hero proportion to make the design stand out a little more.

Heres some shaded views along with the very first concept -

test_grey.jpg

Shoulder.jpg

Tech-2.jpg

sCIENCE_gUN.jpg

Recorder.jpg

lab_tech.jpg

Attachments

test_grey.jpg

Shoulder.jpg

Tech-2.jpg

sCIENCE_gUN.jpg