ZBrushCentral

Last case of Nick Reed

FINAL_1200_500.jpg

Last case of Nick Reed

“You think I know all the girls on Vendrell street, don’t you Reed? Well, I don’t. I only work around Coyote’s and Arcton Market.”

“Oh, come on Lisa! She was fifteen and fresh from the boat. This kid had to stand out. You sure at least heard something.”

“Listen. I have my own **** to worry about. You’re the detective, you find your missing kid.”

“She’s not missing, Lisa. We found her. This is a murder case now.”

“Oh ****…”

“Come on, you know this place. The girls, the clients.”

“How did she…”

“Strangulation. Looked ritual.”

“Did she have her teeth?”

“How would you know about the teeth?”

“Were there flowers?”

“Yes, but how do you…”

“Detective Reed… You don’t want to find the guy who did this.”

Some new stuff I worked on in my free time, text created by awesome writer Ondrej Malota.
Also - big thanks to all my friends and colleagues for support and some usefull tips.

I used mostly same software as always ( Zbrush for modeling and texturing, posing and most other stuff on character, and also some texturing and modeling on enviro, mental ray and max for modeling of buildings, materials and render and some photoshop at the end for postproduction. )

Also, all those yellowish WIP images are rendered with Mike Nash mental ray render pack.

Cheers, Filip

some details and wip’s will follow -

DETAIL.jpg
WIP_A.jpgWIP_B.jpgWIP_C.jpgWIP_D.jpg

Attachments

WIP_A.jpg

WIP_C.jpg

WIP_D.jpg

Your work is amazing! I really like this one, as I do all your work. Good job! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Super stuff Ramirezz, love the short story with your pieces, gives the image a lovely depth, & wanting to know what happens next !

very nice work :slight_smile:

amazing work!

Fantastic work! Some ZBrush screenshots to share with us? :slight_smile:

I have a boner after viewing this picture. well done! nice details and textures!:+1:

Thank you for such a nice words guys!

to Bangers - Yea, Ondrej is great for writing these stories - usually he just creates something from scratch in few hours, after I show him almost finished image.

to Totyo - Thank you, I will try to capture some zbrush screens after I will get home tonight :slight_smile:

zbrush_face_b.jpgzbrush_bdy.jpgzbrush_face.jpg

Zbrush screens ( just hit bpr with no special settings )

Attachments

zbrush_face.jpg

Congratulations my friend :slight_smile:
As i said before, you have amazing work here :slight_smile:

…mood! :sunglasses:

Krasna prace chlape :))

Na muj vkus je ale ta pani moc drsná :slight_smile:

parada Filipe… tvuj rukopis je nezamenitelny.

tesim se na dalsi :slight_smile:

R.

I love it! A dark future

Wow, thank you so much, I feel deeply honoured!

And thanks for your nice comments guys!

natxxxo: thanks! I didnt know that comics - but it looks pretty neat, I love that kind of stuff.

jirka a tes: díky chlapíci!

If every picture tells a story…
yours are novels .
great work once again man:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Hats of, amazing work done… :lol:

Very impressive character.

Did you do her hair in fibermesh to start? Or was it all done in PS in post?
I’m curious as to your workflow. Great job either way, especially with your facial skin texturing.

Heh, I just saw this and though “this has to be his work, it is his style” and than when I saw your profile I wasn’t wrong :slight_smile:

Looks great. Model is amazing as always :+1:

Regards,
Rastko