ZBrushCentral

Daenerys Targaryen - Game of Thrones

Hi guys,
It’s been a while since i worked on a project for fun and to improve my skills. This might be it :slight_smile:

I started sculpting this character some days ago. I intend to make a low poly version and also a posed sculpture, just in case I decide to print it in 3d :slight_smile:
Here’s my progress on the high poly and some basic poly painting. I have to get back to detail the arms and hands and add more accessories. Maybe I will also include one of the dragons in the final piece.

Still a lot to do. Crits are mostly appreciated.
Thanks!

Attachments

kal3.jpg

kal2.jpg

kal1.jpg

Very nice likeness! Instantly recognised her from the thumbnail. Daenerys is a great character.
I’m no pro, but since you are open to crits, I would say it would be nice for her to have a different expression, she has so many nice ones on the show.
Although, maybe this is just a sculpting phase and you plan to rig her later?
Can’t wait to see the dragon :smiley:

Excellent work ! The face is very nice, close to the actress.
Well done !

I’d say you nailed her likeness almost perfectly. Tho, she looks a slight bit older than on the show. Weathered more. But that isn’t really a critique. Great, great work.

Really impressive work. :slight_smile:

dopepope Yep, I noticed it. It’s mostly because of the wrinkle details that the actress really has, but they are mostly covered with make up on the show. I will tone them down. Thanks!

Icebox64 Definitely I will. Just using a neutral expression for the sculpting phase. I will change it based on the pose. Thanks!

Thanks everybody :slight_smile:
Still a lot to work on. Today i had some time to get the hands in shape ahaha they were so bad…Need to detail them now.
Just posting this to motivate me on getting updates faster

To be honest ! i really like this piece man it’s very classic and so fantastic , keep wroking man i’m really interested to the final output :+1:

woow you nailed the likness, that makes me wanna practice more on likness xD

I just noticed something but I don’t know if you did that on purpose, her upper arms look a bit odd, maybe she got shubby arms ? I don’t know lol

Superb Likeness

Hi guys,
I finally took the time to finish her sculpt this weekend. I decided to leave it at a sculpting stage as that’s what it was about.
Making an ingame mesh would not really anything special :slight_smile:
I hope you like it. Time to move on!!

Wonderful.love it.;):wink: waiting for your next works.GoodLuck.

Beautiful work!

Georguos and perfect!

I really like the textured sculpting work you did on her dress, feels very natural

Amazing work! :+1:

@Diablo Thanks!
@Webhead Thanks!
@Jake Rupert Thanks!
@Intervain Thanks Magda!
@asecbrush Thanks!